Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: black women/blond hair  (Read 27689 times)

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: black women/blond hair
« Reply #170 on: November 02, 2007, 08:27:32 AM »
agreed

lol you're so nice to the n00bs.  I was content to ignore it, but if I had said something, it woulda been like, "N00b, why did you bump this old thread to state the obvious?" :P

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 02, 2007, 08:28:18 AM »
agreed

:P  it can be hot 

slobber slobber, unbelievably hot!!!!

No, she's hot, not the hair.

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 02, 2007, 08:34:57 AM »
agreed

lol you're so nice to the n00bs.  I was content to ignore it, but if I had said something, it woulda been like, "N00b, why did you bump this old thread to state the obvious?" :P

LOL.  :D gotta be nice to the n00bs.  ;) i was up on another board similar to LSD and they blasted folks for "being mean".  I guess BLSD and LSD as a whole is seen as cliquey. 

agreed

she's alright.  Def not the hair.  I guess because she's too overextended.  In more ways than one  ;) ;D 
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 02, 2007, 08:49:14 AM »
agreed

LOL.  :D gotta be nice to the n00bs.  ;) i was up on another board similar to LSD and they blasted folks for "being mean".  I guess BLSD and LSD as a whole is seen as cliquey. 

agreed

she's alright.  Def not the hair.  I guess because she's too overextended.  In more ways than one  ;) ;D 

:P

quiet

shes gorgeous

i love her

and shes the future Ms Yoda!                                      she just doesnt know it yet...
Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 02, 2007, 09:52:30 AM »
she's pretty but we see her on every other commercial, movie, music video...too much of a good thing becomes not such a good thing. 
 :P :P

And I'm curious what her natural hair looks like.  I think she'd be prettier w/o the weave and the dye.
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

naturallybeyoutiful

• Sr. Citizen
  • Everything is everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 03, 2007, 09:59:30 PM »
And I'm curious what her natural hair looks like.  I think she'd be prettier w/o the weave and the dye.

Agreed.  I've never seen her real hair, but she was still pretty with dark hair.  Remember the "No, No, No, No" video from eons ago?
Harvard Law: What, like it's hard?

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 04, 2007, 12:30:43 AM »
she's pretty but we see her on every other commercial, movie, music video...too much of a good thing becomes not such a good thing. 
 :P :P

i've seen her with her natural hair...it goes a lil pass her chin.  she looks the same.

then again, i don't care if i see black women with blonde hair...whateva floats your boat.  if you can pull it off, go for it.
Columbia 3L

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 04, 2007, 10:08:58 AM »
She still had the color with it?

Smokey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 04, 2007, 04:04:19 PM »

Smokey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 04, 2007, 04:06:48 PM »