Law School Discussion

black women/blond hair

Statistic

• I never had a chance
    • View Profile
Re: black women/blond hair
« Reply #150 on: April 26, 2006, 01:34:51 PM »

n-word please.  First of all, almost all women on TV are hot.  Second, the Top Model chickens aren't even that fine.  And last, all they do is annoying girly sh*t and get coached by homosexuals.

And considering how you been calling folks out, you can get it too.  That sh*t's kinda gay.  Not that there's anything wrong with that...

(P.S.  Speaking of UPN and being "suspect", I've probably seen every episode of Girlfriends)

lol well done. Don't slip up. I shall have my revenge.

2Lacoste

• Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 26, 2006, 02:10:11 PM »
after years of rejection, i have finally accepted Top Model... thank God the Lakers are playing tonight and I have an excuse...

what the hell is up with Kobe changing his number?

What number is he now?  ???

Read that Nash is winning MVP for the second time in a row.  Maybe he was mad so it's his way of rebelling. :D

He's gonna be #24 next season.  You have to give 6 months notice before changing number (without changing teams), thus the current announcement.

Nash winning MVP is BS.  Kobe, LeBron, Dirk, Wade, THEN Nash.

Ahh, I wouldn't call it BS. You could've picked one of those fives names out of a hat and I would've agreed with it. Phoenix would have been total garbage this year without Nash. Although I don't think Phoenix can advance past Dallas nor SA and maybe not even the Clippers without Amare.

how did a black women/blonde hair thread completely turn into a discussion about men's b-ball?

lol, men think they gotta put their 2 cents in everything.  If its not a topic they can comment on, change it one they can  ;D

We've got to put something in everything alright...

A.

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 26, 2006, 02:14:27 PM »
That sh*t's kinda gay.  Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Top 5 Seinfeld episode.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2006, 02:18:09 PM »
after years of rejection, i have finally accepted Top Model... thank God the Lakers are playing tonight and I have an excuse...

what the hell is up with Kobe changing his number?

What number is he now?  ???

Read that Nash is winning MVP for the second time in a row.  Maybe he was mad so it's his way of rebelling. :D

He's gonna be #24 next season.  You have to give 6 months notice before changing number (without changing teams), thus the current announcement.

Nash winning MVP is BS.  Kobe, LeBron, Dirk, Wade, THEN Nash.

Ahh, I wouldn't call it BS. You could've picked one of those fives names out of a hat and I would've agreed with it. Phoenix would have been total garbage this year without Nash. Although I don't think Phoenix can advance past Dallas nor SA and maybe not even the Clippers without Amare.

how did a black women/blonde hair thread completely turn into a discussion about men's b-ball?

dennis rodman?

dbgirl

• View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2006, 02:20:22 PM »
I'd say blonde is not a good look for Dennis.

Slow Blues

« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2006, 02:26:00 PM »
That sh*t's kinda gay.  Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Top 5 Seinfeld episode.

Almost as good as Man-Hands

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 26, 2006, 02:47:16 PM »
man hands would NOT be cool.

ugh 

Slow Blues

« Reply #157 on: April 26, 2006, 03:03:31 PM »
man hands would NOT be cool.

ugh 

The best part was when she broke the lobster tail apart with her bare hands

finally

« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2006, 04:27:49 PM »
To all black blonde girls: it needs to stop. now. You too Bee'Yonce. Dye that sh!t back.

Agreed!   

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 24, 2007, 02:05:14 PM »
bump for the newbies.