Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: black women/blond hair  (Read 26225 times)

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
Re: black women/blond hair
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2006, 11:53:11 AM »
Thank you BP for that display of exactly what I'm talking about.

But leave Rihanna out of this. I have a soft spot for her...she's so adorable and fresh-faced.

yeah, plus she's from my country as well....BIG UPS RHIANNA!!
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2006, 11:54:04 AM »
Hmmm I don't know.  With this whole ethnic ambiguity talk, I don't think it's fair to lump in AKeys or CMilian because they are both mixed--thus, therein lies some ambiguity.
Columbia 3L

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2006, 11:54:29 AM »
When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

petitschoque

« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2006, 11:55:19 AM »
And petit - you really like Rhianna? To me, she is a island version of Beyonce. They even look alike!

Oh without a doubt, she's a deadringer for Beyonce...but she has this gentle, sweet cuteness about her that's very wholesome and inspiring. She has an innocence about her face that many of her counterparts have lost, sold, or never had.

Even the way she dances is very toned down and cute. No wild jerking and flailing while shrieking "you looking like you like what you see" in what would be considered underwear where I come from.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2006, 11:56:52 AM »
And petit - you really like Rhianna? To me, she is a island version of Beyonce. They even look alike!

Oh without a doubt, she's a deadringer for Beyonce...but she has this gentle, sweet cuteness about her that's very wholesome and inspiring. She has an innocence about her face that many of her counterparts have lost, sold, or never had.

inspiring face? read a book n-word.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2006, 11:57:37 AM »

She's only 16 I think.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2006, 11:58:05 AM »
Thank you BP for that display of exactly what I'm talking about.

But leave Rihanna out of this. I have a soft spot for her...she's so adorable and fresh-faced.

yeah, plus she's from my country as well....BIG UPS RHIANNA!!

I like Rihanna too and I have full support for Caribbean artists doing big things.  On the other hand, she was doing the Beyonce crazy in love dance move in her latest video...
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2006, 11:58:30 AM »

Read: She's British

My B.

Hybrid Vigor

• Sr. Citizen
  • prestigious
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2006, 11:58:39 AM »

That je ne se quois (however it's spelled). I feel you. She is definitely very fresh and new in a good way. However, I think she looks awkward on camera/in her videos...like a baby giraffe. Maybe she'll grow out of it, but she doesn't take command of the stage/video like some do (Ciara and Beyonce come to mind).
Die Luft der Freiheit weht

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2006, 11:59:19 AM »

She's only 16 I think.

18 homie. that ass is legal!
Look to the left -- Look to the right