Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: black women/blond hair  (Read 28060 times)

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: black women/blond hair
« Reply #140 on: April 26, 2006, 03:02:28 PM »
RBG, I know you weren't trying to accuse GJ of being suspect and you watch freakin TOP MODEL.

Sorry, had to call you out on that one. Why are you so busy calling everyone gay (I've noticed it wasnt just in this thread)? Not compensating for anything are we?

Second.

Slow Blues

« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2006, 03:04:32 PM »
after years of rejection, i have finally accepted Top Model... thank God the Lakers are playing tonight and I have an excuse...

what the hell is up with Kobe changing his number?

What number is he now?  ???

crazy8

« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2006, 03:09:13 PM »
after years of rejection, i have finally accepted Top Model... thank God the Lakers are playing tonight and I have an excuse...

Read that Nash is winning MVP for the second time in a row.  Maybe he was mad so it's his way of rebelling. :D

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2006, 03:11:28 PM »

Read that Nash is winning MVP for the second time in a row.  Maybe he was mad so it's his way of rebelling. :D

He's gonna be #24 next season.  You have to give 6 months notice before changing number (without changing teams), thus the current announcement.

Nash winning MVP is BS.  Kobe, LeBron, Dirk, Wade, THEN Nash.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2006, 03:14:27 PM »
RBG, I know you weren't trying to accuse GJ of being suspect and you watch freakin TOP MODEL.

Sorry, had to call you out on that one. Why are you so busy calling everyone gay (I've noticed it wasnt just in this thread)? Not compensating for anything are we?

Second.

Second what!?!?! She made up evidence! Search my name, I haven't said gay since like last August on here! You n-word would buy a Northface fleece in Hawaii.

And there's nothing about watching hot women on TV. I rest my case!
Look to the left -- Look to the right

D. Pro

• Everytime I do it, I do it for my hood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2006, 03:15:01 PM »

he's going with 24 next season... I've figured it out though, he wants to be the only man in history to have two numbers retired by the same team... good ol' Kobe Bean

as for Nashy winning the MVP... that's just terrible... I bet John Stockton is sitting in his rocking chair in Utah crying, saying "So the key is to not play defense?"
No pen, just draw off inspiration...

Slow Blues

« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2006, 03:17:50 PM »

He's gonna be #24 next season.  You have to give 6 months notice before changing number (without changing teams), thus the current announcement.

Ahh, I wouldn't call it BS. You could've picked one of those fives names out of a hat and I would've agreed with it. Phoenix would have been total garbage this year without Nash. Although I don't think Phoenix can advance past Dallas nor SA and maybe not even the Clippers without Amare.

crazy8

« Reply #147 on: April 26, 2006, 03:21:52 PM »

Ahh, I wouldn't call it BS. You could've picked one of those fives names out of a hat and I would've agreed with it. Phoenix would have been total garbage this year without Nash. Although I don't think Phoenix can advance past Dallas nor SA and maybe not even the Clippers without Amare.

how did a black women/blonde hair thread completely turn into a discussion about men's b-ball?

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 26, 2006, 03:31:18 PM »

how did a black women/blonde hair thread completely turn into a discussion about men's b-ball?

lol, men think they gotta put their 2 cents in everything.  If its not a topic they can comment on, change it one they can  ;D
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 26, 2006, 03:32:46 PM »

Second.

Second what!?!?! She made up evidence! Search my name, I haven't said gay since like last August on here! You n-word would buy a Northface fleece in Hawaii.

And there's nothing about watching hot women on TV. I rest my case!

n-word please.  First of all, almost all women on TV are hot.  Second, the Top Model chickens aren't even that fine.  And last, all they do is annoying girly sh*t and get coached by homosexuals.

And considering how you been calling folks out, you can get it too.  That sh*t's kinda gay.  Not that there's anything wrong with that...

(P.S.  Speaking of UPN and being "suspect", I've probably seen every episode of Girlfriends)