;

Poll

choose one

University of Washington.
 7 (63.6%)
Lewis and Clark and $52K savings.
 4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: My comfortable existence is reduced to a shallow meaningless party. UW vs LC+52K  (Read 446 times)

pass36

• Sr. Citizen
  • But it looks good on you!
    • View Profile
    • Email

likewise

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Betwen the two listed, I'd pick LC.  However, I see that you got into NYU.  If you're considering the OOS state at WU, why not NYU?

pass36

• Sr. Citizen
  • But it looks good on you!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Betwen the two listed, I'd pick LC.  However, I see that you got into NYU.  If you're considering the OOS state at WU, why not NYU?

If I were as young as you I probably would!  At my age that is a lot of money to borrow and a big change to move to NYC and/or live in a dorm.  That would be harder than law school. ;) 

likewise

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

If I were as young as you I probably would!  At my age that is a lot of money to borrow and a big change to move to NYC and/or live in a dorm.  That would be harder than law school. ;) 

Well, not too young, here.... Somewhat know how you feel.  In fact, planning to stay in my current home and commute into Philly for school.   ;)  Unless you're certain you want to do corporate work, I'd say the 52K diff warrants attending LC.

"V"

• Sr. Citizen
  • Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici
    • View Profile
*Kicks Pass*

Neither, NYU!!!