I visited their campus a few weeks ago and was thoroughly disappointed. Right now the only thing keeping them at the top of my list is location, economics, and ranking (relative to my other options).
- The campus is pathetic.
- Classrooms are the most low-tech of any schools I've visited.
- Facilities are in need of serious renovation.
- No wireless internet throughout the law schoool. Are we still in the 90's?
- The law building is shared with other schools
- Have you seen their law library? (no need to elaborate)
- Inner-city location that is completely open to whatever.
Opinions from anyone planning to attend Georgia State this fall (or current students) are appreciated.