Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What happened to the poster Jeb?  (Read 143 times)

r.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hey psycho stalker spy!
    • View Profile
What happened to the poster Jeb?
« on: April 22, 2006, 01:27:11 AM »
Did he kill himself? He deleted his lsn and lsd accounts. What law school is he going to?
Byron's Don Juan:  Booker T. Washington Elementary School
Milton's Paradise Lost: Middle School

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to the poster Jeb?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 01:59:40 AM »
There was some drama.  He deleted because he was sick of taking so much crap from people, about AA, cheerleading, etc.

The specific incident had to do with his complaining about some screwup in the Georgetown admissions office about his addresses.  He was being a drama queen and acting pretty entitled, but then people were way, way too hard on him. 

I don't know where he's going.  I always kind of liked him.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to the poster Jeb?
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 02:10:08 AM »
There was some drama.  He deleted because he was sick of taking so much crap from people, about AA, cheerleading, etc.

The specific incident had to do with his complaining about some screwup in the Georgetown admissions office about his addresses.  He was being a drama queen and acting pretty entitled, but then people were way, way too hard on him. 

I don't know where he's going.  I always kind of liked him.

yeah actually i remember that...

i all honesty though, with a 163 you should be shining G-town's shoes for an acceptance.  it came across very poorly.

Eh, let's not start another AA thread, okay?  What's Georgetown's median, 167-168?  I really think the difference between a 163 and a 170 is pretty overrated.  And Jason was obviousy pretty smart and interesting, with a kind of crazy life history.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.