Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: OFFICIAL UCLA WAITLIST THREAD  (Read 25917 times)

veganchick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL UCLA WAITLIST THREAD
« Reply #230 on: July 26, 2006, 06:43:06 PM »
I'm only 90 lbs.  I say they take the three of us, and I'll just share a seat with someone.  There has to be room in the back for us somewhere, don't cha think?  ;D

I was also just thinking that if by chance we get in... what in the heck happens with our financial aid that's already sitting at other schools?  Can they really sort it out that quickly if it's already orientation week?   

Pepperdine it is.  I'm a sucker for an ocean view.

IWannaStayinLA

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 26, 2006, 06:46:05 PM »
i'm sure they can work it out.  come on, they're UCLA after all (haha i did my undergrad there, so im kind of biased.)  Yea, and im willing to sit on the floor- its really not a problem.

mto83

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 26, 2006, 07:13:36 PM »
I'm only 90 lbs.  I say they take the three of us, and I'll just share a seat with someone.  There has to be room in the back for us somewhere, don't cha think?  ;D

I was also just thinking that if by chance we get in... what in the heck happens with our financial aid that's already sitting at other schools?  Can they really sort it out that quickly if it's already orientation week?   

veganchick, sorry. i am not usually that hawkish. i will definitely share a seat with you. i am pretty small too--115, 5'2''.

mto83

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 26, 2006, 08:35:52 PM »
oh, is the second confirmation date a due date or a postmarked date?

IWannaStayinLA

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 26, 2006, 10:41:02 PM »
the office said SIRs are "due" at the end of the month. but i suppose it could still be a postmark, the term "due" is still kind of ambiguous.  we shall soon see.

Momo09

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 27, 2006, 01:18:49 PM »
the office said SIRs are "due" at the end of the month. but i suppose it could still be a postmark, the term "due" is still kind of ambiguous.  we shall soon see.

SIR is submitted on-line.  No postmarks.
Bruin once again.

mto83

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 27, 2006, 01:28:12 PM »

SIR is submitted on-line.  No postmarks.

very good. hoping for a deluge of waitlist acceptances that includes me.

the movers are here. my things are heading to alabama. hopefully i will get to reroute it.

thedoorknob

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 27, 2006, 02:26:24 PM »
anyone get that e-mail asking about confirming their interest on staying on the waitlist?

mto83

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 27, 2006, 02:33:19 PM »
anyone get that e-mail asking about confirming their interest on staying on the waitlist?

what are you talking about, willis? ???

thedoorknob

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 27, 2006, 02:36:15 PM »
I got this e-mail 15 minutes ago:

Dear Waiting List Applicant,

Thank you for your patience in remaining on the UCLA School of Law waiting list.  At this time, due to the short time frame we are currently working with, we would like to confirm your interest to remain on our waiting list.

The strange thing is I sent them an e-mail a few days ago asking them to be removed from the waiting list.