FSU

*shell*

• FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • AOL Instant Messenger - shellrae007
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: FSU
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2006, 03:45:53 PM »
yea, my lil sis is a junior in HS and is most likely heading to UFlorida....she's already talking *&^%, and im just like, uh, go Sox!

IvanTrbl

• ouch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2006, 04:42:22 PM »
Sorry your trip wasnt as great as you anticipated; I was a bit dissapointed with FSU myself.  Here's my review (I dont know if you've already seen it): http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,58036.0.html  Obviously I was touring the campus with a bit of a different perspective than you. 

There really is no comparison (city-wise) between Boston and Tallahassee.. one is hot, bustling, and cultured - the other is WHACK.  I didn't even get into checking out housing and sh*t... and thank God I haven't.  Let's just say I'm not upset by the fact that FSU just deferred me.

HOWEVER, the good news is that you're going to an AWESOME law school for dirt cheap ($9K your 2+3L years!!!!)... Also, don't forget that everything in tal is insanely inexpensive and the bars had deals i did not know existed (25 cent beers!?!?!)... I think things will most certainly work out for the best  :)       

Law2k6

• U.Va. Law, J.D. 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2006, 11:14:30 PM »
FWIW, there are plenty of greating housing options in Tally: everything from dirt cheap in the ghetto to expensive, large apartments. Check out: Royal Pavilion, Frog Pond, University Club.

brooke

• Christo & Jeanne Claude's "The Crackers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2006, 11:46:41 AM »
I lived in Polos on Park at 2626 East Park Avenue (close to Capital Circle) - luxurious but not too frat-housy with mad parties.

*shell*

• FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • AOL Instant Messenger - shellrae007
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2006, 06:44:56 PM »
the place i found is a nice house in the northwest part of the city...pretty nice area...im psyched:)