Law School Discussion

The Official "Summer Plans" Thread

Ever

Re: The Official "Summer Plans" Thread
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 01:22:47 AM »
I'll be taking care of my Dad and renovating a house in the Texas heat while stalking the mailbox.

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 01:25:41 AM »
I'll be taking care of my Dad and renovating a house in the Texas heat while stalking the mailbox.

I hope your Dad is ok, Ever  :(

Ever

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 01:39:35 AM »

Thanks; me too.

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 01:41:06 AM »

Thanks; me too.

i will keep him in my prayers

Ever

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 01:46:37 AM »

Thanks; me too.

i will keep him in my prayers

Thanks, that's very nice of you.  :)

The Spanish Teacher

• It's been so long....
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 06:53:55 AM »
spending june in argentina and uruguay, getting married in july, moving to DC in august.

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2006, 07:12:12 AM »
leaving my job may 5th, going to myrtle for a week, graduation (there's only one ceremony each year), Chicago/South Bend for housing, my brother graduates, then I go and be a water ski instructor at a summer camp until I move to South Bend.

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 07:20:22 AM »
Quit my job last week.  Now I'm cooking every day (trying to build up some skills so I can do it without thinking about it once LS starts), watching a ton of movies, and reading.  Also, I'm trying to get out more and explore Pittsburgh, because it's a really cool city and I'll be leaving it soon.  And I want to do some traveling, but I'm not sure where yet.

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 09:57:28 AM »
Last day of work is tomorrow then moving solo to Buenos Aires for the summer...cannot wait.

LitDoc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2006, 10:14:48 AM »
working at a job from which I have been mentally absent for months, until late July

trying to finish two books I've been working on (writing one, editing the other)

going to Oregon for a few weeks, to see family

moving to Austin early August

teaching my daughter to ride a bike; playing baseball with my older son; potty-training my younger son