10 (19.6%)
75 IQ
 9 (17.6%)
pervert
 8 (15.7%)
journalist
 17 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly  (Read 3676 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Bill O'Reilly
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2006, 07:48:18 AM »
What state?

state of bigotry.
Hey sexy. Wanna beget some bigots with me?

julie feel confident you neutered at birth.

Dunson II

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2006, 12:01:54 PM »

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2006, 12:07:35 PM »
hey, nutless, why not you post more pictures of women who never let you within 10 feet?

Dunson II

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2006, 12:08:27 PM »
hey, nutless, why not you post more pictures of women who never let you within 10 feet?

Zeveria

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2006, 03:48:23 PM »
you people make me sick.  You must have no repsect for the word journalist

Dunson II

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2006, 03:48:47 PM »
you people make me sick.  You must have no repsect for the word journalist

Who cares.  Just don't read the news.

Alamo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2006, 03:52:53 PM »
Some people like O'Reilly because he's not PC . . . I think people like opinion shows because they're generally less boring than the typical Brokaw/Cronkite/whoever droning on from a high precipice about world events.  I find myself watching O'Reilly for a few minutes just for the train wreck factor . . .
I must admit that I may have been infected with society's prejudices and predilections and attributed them to God . . . and that in years hence I may be seen as someone who was on the wrong side of history.  I don't believe such doubts make me a bad Christian.  I believe they make me human . . .

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2006, 06:17:20 PM »
better watch your caboose.

Zeveria

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2006, 06:48:32 PM »
Some people like O'Reilly because he's not PC . . . I think people like opinion shows because they're generally less boring than the typical Brokaw/Cronkite/whoever droning on from a high precipice about world events.  I find myself watching O'Reilly for a few minutes just for the train wreck factor . . .

"not PC" = boorish?

law123

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2006, 12:58:58 PM »
Which opinions/theories of O'Reilly does everyone disagrees with so violently?  From what I've seen recently, the major issues he discusses are:  immigration (he is a hard-liner, wants a big crackdown on the flow of illegal immigrants)  Jessica's law crusade (blasts judges who are soft on child predators as well as media outlets who defend the judges)   "War on Christmas" (he is a social traditionalist)  Iraq war (thinks its a disaster but is still worth keeping troops in Iraq and tring to win/salvage it) very recently:  oil prices (thinks we are being gouged by oil companies who are engaging in "profiteering" as well as by, what he calls "speculators", futures-traders in the oil markert playing upon people's fears of Iran instability, to artificially bid up the price of oil).