Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: U of H Law  (Read 329 times)

arlhello

• View Profile
    • LSN
U of H Law
« on: April 20, 2006, 02:56:38 PM »
Hi, I'm new to this board but I'm going to start applying to law school's next year.  My question is that I have an uncle who serves on the board of directors at U of Houston Law School and is managing partner of a big law firm in Houston.  He is also a U of Houston Law School alumni (graduated with honors).  How much will this affect me if I apply to U of H?  Will this help at all?

ivywhore

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: U of H Law
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 02:14:30 AM »
Hi, I'm new to this board but I'm going to start applying to law school's next year.  My question is that I have an uncle who serves on the board of directors at U of Houston Law School and is managing partner of a big law firm in Houston.  He is also a U of Houston Law School alumni (graduated with honors).  How much will this affect me if I apply to U of H?  Will this help at all?

Don't you wish U of H stood for Univ of Hawaii instead?? Wouldn't you be happier there? Don't you wish you had a full head of hair. frankly therenis so much variation in gravy.

CoogEE

• View Profile
Re: U of H Law
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 07:48:21 AM »

Why don't you just ask your uncle?

Also, unless you explicity state all of this on your application, how would the adcom find out?