Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Fall 2007 Admissions Application  (Read 411 times)

Jmart603

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Fall 2007 Admissions Application
« on: April 20, 2006, 01:05:43 PM »
For people who will apply this fall coming, for a enrollment beginning aug2007, when is the earliest that applications become available on lsdas? Maybe people who just did this could answer

jhare

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - moonmeadowe
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Fall 2007 Admissions Application
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 01:08:35 PM »
Mostly early September, I think.

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 02:12:23 PM »

Not until then?!? Is there anywhere you can even see last year's apps?  I had planned to work on my apps/essays over the summer since i'm taking the june lsat.  I wanted to see the exact essay topics so that i could tailor/modify my ps as necessary.
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

jhare

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - moonmeadowe
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 04:36:54 PM »
It's all kind of a blur, looking back. Maybe they were available earlier, and you had to wait to submit them.

You can still get a ton of stuff ready over the summer. There aren't that many schools with specific essay topics; at least there weren't among the ones I applied to. You can write a PS, get your resume ready, get recommendations ready, and the apps themselves won't take that much time at all.

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Sr. Citizen
  • Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 04:50:02 PM »

Not until then?!? Is there anywhere you can even see last year's apps?  I had planned to work on my apps/essays over the summer since i'm taking the june lsat.  I wanted to see the exact essay topics so that i could tailor/modify my ps as necessary.

You can usually find the previous year's app on the school websites, but even if you can't, most of them are very free form anyway.  (EDIT: by "them" I meant essay prompts.)

skeeball

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 08:41:53 PM »
Sheesh, gunners.  It's April.  Don't they have pools where you guys live?

Yeah, well when you have to worry about selling a house and finding a job for an SO....you just wanna get things out EARLY.