Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Worst way to die  (Read 1167 times)

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
Re: Worst way to die
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2004, 04:48:23 PM »
edit

lucky7

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2004, 06:24:00 PM »
a big vat of acid. that sounds pretty bad.

jgruber

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2004, 08:19:04 PM »
In Iraq

Section Eight

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2004, 08:56:04 PM »
Jj why don't you say "Supporting our country by serving in the military while stationed in a foreign country, as I swore to do" instead of ridiculing the home of millions of people.  Many Iraqi's are very fond of their nation.

jgruber

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2004, 08:58:12 PM »
I'm sorry you took it that way, but tell me why some of the biggest supporters of the war are in the US and not Iraq.

I did not criticize those who serve in the military.  I am criticizing those who 'lead' the country

Jj why don't you say "Supporting our country by serving in the military while stationed in a foreign country, as I swore to do" instead of ridiculing the home of millions of people.  Many Iraqi's are very fond of their nation.

Section Eight

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2004, 09:01:23 PM »
I think you would probably be suprised with how many of the Iraqi people were actually in support of the war.  However, the news only reports the people who don't want us there; they don't report the families that thanked us, the mothers that cried to us, the kids who saluted us.

thechoson

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2004, 09:01:35 PM »
Forget Iraq.

The worst way to die is a virgin.

That's hell.

DEATH

jgruber

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2004, 09:04:16 PM »
If you can sort through all the 'news' from Iraq to find the truth, you're a genius.

They may or may not support us.   I dunno.

You support the war; I don't.  I can't think of a worse way to die than fighting a questionable war.

I think you would probably be suprised with how many of the Iraqi people were actually in support of the war.  However, the news only reports the people who don't want us there; they don't report the families that thanked us, the mothers that cried to us, the kids who saluted us.