I own a brand new condo on West Campus and need to rent it out. I went to UT for undergrad but am attending a different school for law school. For anyone who is not familiar with the UT campus, West Campus is where a large proportion of students live. It is right next to campus and therefore as a student, you can walk to school.
Brand new condo includes:
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath
- 2 private parking spaces in covered garage (parking is really expensive and scarce on UT campus so this is huge)
- 9 foot ceilings
- six outlets to connect for phone, internet, cable
- W/D included
- granite countertops
- all BRAND new appliances including microwave and dishwasher
- spectacular view of the UT tower, downtown and hill country
- controlled access to lobby (need entry card)
- near an E-Bus stop (UT's free shuttle to 6th street where the bars are so you won't have to drive when going out)
- small outdoor deck
- extremely close to UT campus so you can walk not only to campus but also to the Drag (Guadalupe St)
It is $1850/month.
If you sign a lease before the summer or during the summer, I can work with you on a deal.
If you sign a long-term lease, I can work with you on a deal.
Please send me a message through LSD or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested or have any questions.