krumanadi

Re: Life sucks...
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2006, 07:27:08 AM »
ugh.  i'd boink paris and her sister first

The sister yeah, Paris not so much..

krumanadi

« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2006, 07:28:42 AM »
I dunno.... give up $1000 to get crabs....?

Crabs are the least of the worries.  You can catch that GhonnaHerpaSyphaAids if you're not careful.  ;)

« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2006, 07:45:27 AM »

Did you just say you'd "boink" her?

"I had sex last night...with a girl! BOO-YAH!"

TopGunna

• It's not easy being TTT
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2006, 07:51:05 AM »

Did you just say you'd "boink" her?

"I had sex last night...with a girl! BOO-YAH!"

HEY!!!  I'm suing you over the use of "BOO-YAH!"  Intellectual Property female dog!

aquafinaisbetter

« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2006, 06:32:57 PM »
have you guys considered giving your lives to Jesus Christ?

Through Jesus, you will find true happiness.

Does Jesus offer unlimited sex and drugs? Would you even want it from him?

Give me a religion where someone like Angelina Jolie is the savior.

ewwww.  she french kissed her brother

and she french kissed a horse

cyberrev

« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2006, 07:40:06 PM »
have you guys considered giving your lives to Jesus Christ?

Through Jesus, you will find true happiness.

Does Jesus offer unlimited sex and drugs? Would you even want it from him?

Give me a religion where someone like Angelina Jolie is the savior.

ewwww.  she french kissed her brother

and she french kissed a horse

she french kissed herself??

horse.  not whores

« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2006, 07:42:25 PM »
Dude, I've got to say, that Burger King avatar is freakin' scary. In fact, those commercials made me hate Burger King. I was afraid I'd purchase a Whopper value meal, go home, go to sleep, and the B.K. would come and knife me.

Then turn me into a Meat'normous Sandwich that he'd subsequently offer to a lumberjack.

ivywhore

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2006, 08:23:31 PM »
I got accepted to Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Columbia, NYU, Penn, Michigan, and University of Chicago.  I have full scholarship offers from all of them, but I can't decide which one to go to.  duuuhhhhhhhhh... i got a 3.9 in college and a 170+ on the LSAT but i am truly an idiot.  if the Law Schools actually read this post they would probably take away my admission.  oh man life sucks.

You stupid goddamned motherfucking cocksucking shitfaced whore-assed pessimistic smelly ugly conceited arrogant (did I mention motherfucking?) racist elitist obsessive-compulsive indecisive psychotic overachieveing vegan-eating warmongering Republican anti-immigrant armpit-shaving queer-hating crossdressing fat shallow boring anemic diabetic libertarian leftist gambling isolationist nerd. Have you been reading the posts on this board? You think YOUR life sucks?

PS: Go to Harvard and good luck next year:-)

krumanadi

« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2006, 07:32:59 AM »
I got accepted to Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Columbia, NYU, Penn, Michigan, and University of Chicago.  I have full scholarship offers from all of them, but I can't decide which one to go to.  duuuhhhhhhhhh... i got a 3.9 in college and a 170+ on the LSAT but i am truly an idiot.  if the Law Schools actually read this post they would probably take away my admission.  oh man life sucks.

You stupid goddamned motherfucking cocksucking shitfaced whore-assed pessimistic smelly ugly conceited arrogant (did I mention motherfucking?) racist elitist obsessive-compulsive indecisive psychotic overachieveing vegan-eating warmongering Republican anti-immigrant armpit-shaving queer-hating crossdressing fat shallow boring anemic diabetic libertarian leftist gambling isolationist nerd. Have you been reading the posts on this board? You think YOUR life sucks?

How did none of that get censored, but when I say d0uche it gets changed.  ;)

« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2006, 07:37:25 AM »

The best part of this whole post is that a) Repuiblican is used as a terrible insult and b) Republican is correctly capitalized.

hahahaha...