Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Life sucks...  (Read 3943 times)

aerynn

• Sr. Citizen
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=aerynn
    • Email
Re: Life sucks...
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2006, 06:43:05 PM »
Mummy says it is important to help the poors.  Maybe we should have our Daddies send Yale the money to buy a new mansion?

I did that once to help a woman who was the poors and working as a dancer at a resort in the Poconos that my family visited each summer.  Daddy wrote a check so she could have an illegal abortion, while I learned her dance routine to take her place in a major performance.  I fell in love with her partner, though, and in the end Daddy found out about it all.  He still helped her out, but we weren't speaking for a while.  I grew up so much that summer!

Here's how it went for me for Fall 2006 admission:
168/3.67
In: Emory($$), UGA ($), W&M ($$), GW($)
Waitlisted:American(W), UVA (W)
http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=aerynn

natsirt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2006, 06:56:22 PM »
this about sums it up:

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby male private part, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

But I have not yet gone to law school.

MacGyver? 

Ron Shivenstein

• SHIVENSTEIN!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2006, 06:59:04 PM »
You are all GREEN!

-SHIVENSTEIN
LSAT: 177

VASSAR '05

Mr. Pink

• LSD Obsessed
  • @#!* YOU! @#!* YOU! I'M f-in' DYING HERE! I'M FU
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2006, 07:37:13 PM »
this about sums it up:

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby male private part, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

Seems like your still a high school student and havent even gone to College yet, much less Law School ;).
Mr. White: Smoke?
Mr. Pink: I quit.
[later]
Mr. Pink: What, you got one?

Steve.jd

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'm edumacated now, still not photogenic though
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2006, 07:37:41 PM »
You are all GREEN!

-SHIVENSTEIN

Of you?  I have a mansion at Harvard with supermodels what do you have???
HLS '09

Ron Shivenstein

• SHIVENSTEIN!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2006, 07:43:41 PM »
You are all GREEN!

-SHIVENSTEIN

Thane, take care of this guy for me. Seriously, you couldn't touch my stats with Jeffcoat's long nose.

-SHIVENSTEIN
LSAT: 177

VASSAR '05

Steve.jd

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'm edumacated now, still not photogenic though
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2006, 07:44:32 PM »
You are all GREEN!

-SHIVENSTEIN

Thane, take care of this guy for me. Seriously, you couldn't touch my stats with Jeffcoat's long nose.

-SHIVENSTEIN

I have a 4.33/181 - the best stats EVER
HLS '09

Manwithaplan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2006, 08:52:52 PM »
this about sums it up:

Seems like your still a high school student and havent even gone to College yet, much less Law School ;).

very good sir :)
USD Law grad

cyberrev

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2006, 10:04:44 PM »
hooray for angelina's boobies

that isnt even her body.  a friend of mine in the music scene in la said that her butt is so flat she had to wear special pants

orky13

• Sr. Citizen
  • Legally Blonde
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2006, 10:06:02 PM »
I am sorry, I just can't stand her.

I mean, I even like Paris Hilton better. And she is an insult to, well, sentient beings.
It comes to this: Cleveland Marshall, Lewis & Clark
Waitlisted: Case