Law School Discussion

Life sucks...

aquafinaisbetter

Life sucks...
« on: April 19, 2006, 12:28:16 PM »
I got accepted to Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Columbia, NYU, Penn, Michigan, and University of Chicago.  I have full scholarship offers from all of them, but I can't decide which one to go to.  duuuhhhhhhhhh... i got a 3.9 in college and a 170+ on the LSAT but i am truly an idiot.  if the Law Schools actually read this post they would probably take away my admission.  oh man life sucks.

Re: Life sucks...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »
Poor bast*rd.  How do you find the strength to face the world each day?

aquafinaisbetter

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 12:39:26 PM »
Poor bast*rd.  How do you find the strength to face the world each day?

its hard not being able to make decisions and then complaining about how much I hate my life because it treats me so bad.  you have no idea.

fmooy

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 12:41:20 PM »
You're full of sh!t man.

aquafinaisbetter

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 12:42:55 PM »
You're full of sh!t man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHA

aquafinaisbetter

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 12:44:59 PM »
I got accepted to Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Columbia, NYU, Penn, Michigan, and University of Chicago.  I have full scholarship offers from all of them, but I can't decide which one to go to.  duuuhhhhhhhhh... i got a 3.9 in college and a 170+ on the LSAT but i am truly an idiot.  if the Law Schools actually read this post they would probably take away my admission.  oh man life sucks.

i feel you man... i'm trying to decide between an offer from Yale (full ride, stipend, and a package of endless sex, drugs and happiness) and Stanford (they've offered to make me the beneficiary of all the school's profits, between now and ever).

i hate my life  :-[

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. your pain is my pain. 

Steve.jd

• I'm edumacated now, still not photogenic though
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 12:47:21 PM »
I'm in a similar situation.  I just got a 95% merit scholarship from Harvard, the first merit scholarship ever.  Upon hearing this Yale decided to reverse my rejection (how dare they) and accept me with a full scholarship.  Harvard refuses to match that extra 5%.  I don't want to go to Yale because they have already offended me but Harvard is being pretty cheap.

My stats:

I have a 181 LSAT (yeah thats right LSAC was damn impressed by my performance) and a 4.33 GPA from CalTech dual majoring in nuclear and biomedical engineering.  I have also spent 3 years single-handedly fighting baby seal poachers and deworming orphans in the war torn areas of Africa.  I have also published 15 scholarly books.  My recommendations include John Roberts, Sam Alito, Souter, Stevens, and the Rehnquist (rest his soul).

Today, I was so disgusted with my cycle I could barely stand to get up...

aquafinaisbetter

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 12:49:20 PM »
I'm in a similar situation.  I just got a 95% merit scholarship from Harvard, the first merit scholarship ever.  Upon hearing this Yale decided to reverse my rejection (how dare they) and accept me with a full scholarship.  Harvard refuses to match that extra 5%.  I don't want to go to Yale because they have already offended me but Harvard is being pretty cheap.

My stats:

I have a 181 LSAT (yeah thats right LSAC was damn impressed by my performance) and a 4.33 GPA from CalTech dual majoring in nuclear and biomedical engineering.  I have also spent 3 years single-handedly fighting baby seal poachers and deworming orphans in the war torn areas of Africa.  I have also published 15 scholarly books.  My recommendations include John Roberts, Sam Alito, Souter, Stevens, and the Rehnquist (rest his soul).

if i were you i would just end it right now.... .you are nothing but a dissapointment. 

Steve.jd

• I'm edumacated now, still not photogenic though
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 12:50:26 PM »

My stats:

if i were you i would just end it right now.... .you are nothing but a dissapointment. 

I have a bottle of pills at the ready

OH WOOOOOAHHHH IS MMEEEEEEE

WHAT A HORRRIBBBLLLEE LIFE THIS IS

trogdor

• the BURNINATOR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2006, 12:57:08 PM »
I just got a 95% merit scholarship from Harvard, the first merit scholarship ever. 

they only gave you that because i turned it down.  how does it feel to be offered sloppy seconds?