Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: this sucks..Yale vs. NYU full ride  (Read 61477 times)

krumanadi

Re: this sucks..Yale vs. NYU full ride
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2006, 06:19:36 PM »
I was reading a few of these posts and I am dumbfounded about some of you. This may or may not be a flame, but Jeffcoat, I have to say you are a certified a-hole. Even if this account is false how dare you take it upon yourself to google an anti-semitic obloquy. Please keep your thoughts and accusations to yourself. Thank you.

FIRSTPOSTPWNED

Donnie Jeffcoat

• This monkey's gone to heaven.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2006, 06:21:29 PM »
Hey Shivenstein, since you maintain that that is really you, let's see another picture of that handsome face.  And for the record, this:

doesn't count.

Hilarious.  But what if he makes it upside down?  Or inverts the colors?

Well then we would be dealing with a far more sophisticated troll than we ever thought imaginable.
JD Class of '09

NDNW

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2006, 06:23:35 PM »
I was reading a few of these posts and I am dumbfounded about some of you. This may or may not be a flame, but Jeffcoat, I have to say you are a certified a-hole. Even if this account is false how dare you take it upon yourself to google an anti-semitic obloquy. Please keep your thoughts and accusations to yourself. Thank you.

FIRSTPOSTPWNED

I'm assuming this "word" is trying to equate a first post to a flamer. Well, the truth of the matter is this; I did not have an account until I read these terrible posts. Have a nice day.

krumanadi

« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2006, 06:26:00 PM »

FIRSTPOSTPWNED

I'm assuming this "word" is trying to equate a first post to a flamer. Well, the truth of the matter is this; I did not have an account until I read these terrible posts. Have a nice day.

SECONDPOSTPWNED

Donnie Jeffcoat

• This monkey's gone to heaven.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2006, 06:28:26 PM »
Shivenstein - Last Active:   Today at 06:08:51 PM
NDNW - Date Registered:   Today at 06:10:14 PM

Good God.  This is transparency at its most glorious.
JD Class of '09

aerynn

• Sr. Citizen
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=aerynn
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2006, 06:30:34 PM »

Just as a head's up, people of the Jewish faith don't consider the word "jew" an insult, unless there is some context for thinking it is being used that way.  Another way in which the OP kind of outted himself as a fake, since he took being called "jew" to be insulting.  In fact, it is fairly insulting to assume the word jew is an insult.
Here's how it went for me for Fall 2006 admission:
168/3.67
In: Emory($$), UGA ($), W&M ($$), GW($)
Waitlisted:American(W), UVA (W)
http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=aerynn

scottyd1982

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • I'm a MySpace Whore
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2006, 06:52:34 PM »
True story. My roommate is Jewish*, and, in fact, goes by the nickname Eric the Jew. If you tell somebody they are money-grubbing by saying they're a Jew, that's a different story. Then you're a Nazi.

* - This is not one of those vainglorious attempts to prove that I'm culturally sensitive.
UGPA: 3.4, 3.9 last 3 years
LSAT: 163
B.A.: University of Nevada
Majors: History/Poli Sci

Dates: DePaul ($$), San Francisco ($$), Temple, Villanova, Cincinnati ($$), Pacific ($$), Loyola Marymount, San Diego

Friends: Loyola-Chicago, UC-Davis

Rejections: None

Fiancee: American

d_y_ze

« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2006, 10:15:24 PM »
thanks for the hilarity of this thread. i think the case has been made the op is a troll

ms

« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2006, 10:29:34 PM »

spanishpolice

• Sr. Citizen
  • Oh well, there'll always be the Steelers
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2006, 12:54:23 AM »
And thus the exciting conclusion of the most ill-conceived Hardy Boys adventure yet: The Mystery of the Troll Who Inexplicably Spends Hours of His Alleged Life on a Racist Flame. 

This tale was also a tragedy, as alas, the OP could have been spending this time retaking the LSAT trying for a 170. 

Jeffcoat, I got to say i'm pretty impressed.
Hutz: Mrs. Simpson, your case is just what I need to rebuild my shattered practice. Care to join me in a belt of Scotch?
Marge: It's nine o'clock in the morning.
Hutz: Yeah, but I haven't slept in days.