Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: this sucks..Yale vs. NYU full ride  (Read 61492 times)

Donnie Jeffcoat

• This monkey's gone to heaven.
    • View Profile
Re: this sucks..Yale vs. NYU full ride
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2006, 05:46:29 PM »
Okay, Jeffcoat, I'm willing to buy into your original contention if you simply walk us through the thought process leading you to the brilliant and correct conclusion that image-googling the word "Jew" would find a picture matching the OP's.

He knows how trolls think.

The secret is, they don't.  Random word, throw on Stein, it sounds Jewish.  Put up Semitic looking picture.  Say you went to Vassar (>20% Jewish).  Say you are debating on straight up admission to best law school in country vs full ride at fourth best law school in country (utilizing stereotype that Jews are invariably academic overachievers).  Say your numbers are near perfect, but not *too* perfect, just to seal the deal.  Come on.  I don't know if he even missed any Jewish stereotypes.

I really fail to see how recognizing overt attempts at making Jewish stereotypes makes ME anti-Semitic.
JD Class of '09

team mvp

• Sr. Citizen
  • Columbia '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2006, 05:49:46 PM »
Okay, Jeffcoat, I'm willing to buy into your original contention if you simply walk us through the thought process leading you to the brilliant and correct conclusion that image-googling the word "Jew" would find a picture matching the OP's.

He knows how trolls think.

The secret is, they don't.  Random word, throw on Stein, it sounds Jewish.  Put up Semitic looking picture.  Say you went to Vassar (>20% Jewish).  Say you are debating on straight up admission to best law school in country vs full ride at fourth best law school in country (utilizing stereotype that Jews are invariably academic overachievers).  Say your numbers are near perfect, but not *too* perfect, just to seal the deal.  Come on.  I don't know if he even missed any Jewish stereotypes.

I really fail to see how recognizing overt attempts at making Jewish stereotypes makes ME anti-Semitic.

NYU troll!! lol j/k

Alamo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2006, 05:54:18 PM »
I cannot believe how there are now seven pages for my simple question. And to think that everyone got heated over a picture from Google. I guess this is what happens when some LSD users who think they have the highest numbers and best law school options get topped. Thanks to those who have helped me.

-Shivenstein

So who would you say are your 3 favorite Vassar profs, and why?  I think we should all know a little more about you if we're going to help you with this very important decision. 
I must admit that I may have been infected with society's prejudices and predilections and attributed them to God . . . and that in years hence I may be seen as someone who was on the wrong side of history.  I don't believe such doubts make me a bad Christian.  I believe they make me human . . .

Gary Glitter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2006, 06:05:48 PM »
To the OP - It doesn't matter where you go; with your level of social skills you will probably end up miserable anyway.  Please die in a fire.

Love,
Donnie Jeffcoat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wow - hysterical

i'm impressed
The Good:Harvard, Stanford
The Bad:
The Ugly: Yale

Ron Shivenstein

• SHIVENSTEIN!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2006, 06:06:17 PM »
I cannot believe how there are now seven pages for my simple question. And to think that everyone got heated over a picture from Google. I guess this is what happens when some LSD users who think they have the highest numbers and best law school options get topped. Thanks to those who have helped me.

-Shivenstein

So who would you say are your 3 favorite Vassar profs, and why?  I think we should all know a little more about you if we're going to help you with this very important decision. 

Hands down Jeff Seidman for PHIL 234 is THE best professor at Vassar. Edwards and her liberal views in HIS 276. There are a few more who are tied for third, but they are all close calls. Do you go to Vassar?

-SHIVENSTEIN
LSAT: 177

VASSAR '05

krumanadi

« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2006, 06:13:23 PM »

-Shivenstein

TROLL.  Only people who post on LSD regularly would say "LSD".

krumanadi

« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2006, 06:14:37 PM »
Are you kidding me?  How stupid do you have to be to know the picture under the user name "Judge Crater" is a picture of Judge Crater?  Wow, you guys are good.  He's a famous historical figure, not some anonymous bearded guy associated with the file name "Jew."

"You are mighty well versed in the kitschy, chat room vernacular of the "why me" generation for a" d0uche.

Donnie Jeffcoat

• This monkey's gone to heaven.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2006, 06:16:23 PM »
Hey Shivenstein, since you maintain that that is really you, let's see another picture of that handsome face.  And for the record, this:

doesn't count.
JD Class of '09

NDNW

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2006, 06:18:34 PM »
I was reading a few of these posts and I am dumbfounded about some of you. This may or may not be a flame, but Jeffcoat, I have to say you are a certified a-hole. Even if this account is false how dare you take it upon yourself to google an anti-semitic obloquy. Please keep your thoughts and accusations to yourself. Thank you.

krumanadi

« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2006, 06:18:53 PM »
Hey Shivenstein, since you maintain that that is really you, let's see another picture of that handsome face.  And for the record, this:

doesn't count.

Hilarious.  But what if he makes it upside down?  Or inverts the colors?