this sucks..Yale vs. NYU full ride

Re: this sucks..Yale vs. NYU full ride
« Reply #240 on: March 12, 2008, 11:17:20 PM »

aporia

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 17, 2008, 01:26:54 PM »
bump

This post can continue to reign as the greatest of all time with just a little effort from all of us!

Rome wasn't built in a day!

« Reply #242 on: March 17, 2008, 06:19:25 PM »
hey dude,

i hope you go ice fishing and fall in

sincerely,
uncut

I always thought "please die in a fire" was the best response :D

argo

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 17, 2008, 08:37:22 PM »
hey dude,

sincerely,
uncut

To all the anti-Semites on this site, you're directing your hatred against a fantom Jew. 

"Shivenstein" is a proven flame, it's been long established by people far more intelligent than you (Appeal to Qualified Authority).

In addition "Shivenstein" is NOT a REAL JEWISH LAST NAME!  Names ending on "-STEIN" (pronounced SHTINE) in German, were sold to Ashkenazi Jews in Germany.  It would normally be attached to a word that had a meaning in either German or, in very few cases Hebrew, such as Rubenstein - a Ruby Stone, Silverstein - a silver stone, etc.  The word "SHIVEN" has no meaning, whatsoever!

The fact that this flamer, whose intentions were most likely to entice jealosy to his "unfortunate predicament", a jealosy based on appeal to anti-Semitic tendencies of some populace, picked a last name that would sound "very Jewish", but in fact is not, proves that he is not really a Jew, at all.

The irony of the situation, of course, is that it caused some dumb bigots shoot blanks.  Amusing, indeed.

Speedzie

• Illinois College of Law - 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 17, 2008, 08:49:06 PM »
hey dude,

sincerely,
uncut

To all the anti-Semites on this site, you're directing your hatred against a fantom Jew. 

"Shivenstein" is a proven flame, it's been long established by people far more intelligent than you (Appeal to Qualified Authority).

In addition "Shivenstein" is NOT a REAL JEWISH LAST NAME!  Names ending on "-STEIN" (pronounced SHTINE) in German, were sold to Ashkenazi Jews in Germany.  It would normally be attached to a word that had a meaning in either German or, in very few cases Hebrew, such as Rubenstein - a Ruby Stone, Silverstein - a silver stone, etc.  The word "SHIVEN" has no meaning, whatsoever!

The fact that this flamer, whose intentions were most likely to entice jealosy to his "unfortunate predicament", a jealosy based on appeal to anti-Semitic tendencies of some populace, picked a last name that would sound "very Jewish", but in fact is not, proves that he is not really a Jew, at all.

The irony of the situation, of course, is that it caused some dumb bigots shoot blanks.  Amusing, indeed.

Something about a fire...  I can't remember.

« Reply #245 on: March 17, 2008, 08:51:09 PM »
Not a tough choice at all. Go to Yale

vjm

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 30, 2008, 08:50:08 PM »
Bumpskis. Help the man out here people!

Rhymnoceros

• "I'm the mother flippin'"
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #247 on: May 01, 2008, 09:39:03 AM »
Yeah, come on people, this guy has a life altering decision to make.

« Reply #248 on: May 31, 2008, 02:12:25 AM »
bump  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Speedzie

• Illinois College of Law - 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 31, 2008, 07:16:57 AM »
thanks buddy