Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: not to ruin my sob story  (Read 1002 times)

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
not to ruin my sob story
« on: August 06, 2004, 01:01:45 PM »
I think it is funny that people took my cleaveland steamer story to mean that it happened to me. i guess re-reading it i could see how that happened, but i was really just wondering whta people would do for revenge...

but now i have a new question - since people believed that happened to me, do you actually know people who got cleaveland steamered? (i am not sure if that can be used as a verb)
I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil, and the devil is dill...

NYKnicks

Re: not to ruin my sob story
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 01:05:20 PM »
I don't know anyone personally who were on the receiving end, but I do know one guy who makes sure he gives a cleveland steamer to every girl he screws.

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 01:06:34 PM »
so i am guessing he has never had anything but one-night stands?

I don't know anyone personally who were on the receiving end, but I do know one guy who makes sure he gives a cleveland steamer to every girl he screws.
I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil, and the devil is dill...

NYKnicks

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2004, 01:08:34 PM »
correct you are, and since he insisted on talking about it all the time, and once brought up the prospect of doing it to a man, I've stayed away from him since. Good thing I'm out of school.

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2004, 01:09:18 PM »
edit

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2004, 01:09:53 PM »
haha, thats f-in great...an associate just asked what i was laughing at...i couldnt tell her but i said i could demonstrate

correct you are, and since he insisted on talking about it all the time, and once brought up the prospect of doing it to a man, I've stayed away from him since. Good thing I'm out of school.

NYKnicks

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2004, 01:10:57 PM »
did she accept your demo proposal?

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2004, 01:12:08 PM »
oh, i didnt ask...i just knocked her ass on the ground and did it...i had to dump anyway so i killed 2 birds with one stone...see guys, its all about productivity

NYKnicks

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2004, 01:13:25 PM »
man of action and few words, I'm sure she enjoyed it.

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2004, 01:13:56 PM »
who wouldnt? it is chilly in my office and i didnt want her to catch a cold

man of action and few words, I'm sure she enjoyed it.