Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: toilet seat covers  (Read 1234 times)

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
Re: toilet seat covers
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2004, 01:35:43 PM »
ive never tried f-ing diamonds.  is it good?

i keep trying to tell you it is just my pitiful attempt to hit on you...laughter, its like f-ing diamonds

LOL.  This is the funniest post I've seen today. 

why do they fall in the bowl before i sit on them? why must they torment me so!!!
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

NYKnicks

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2004, 01:36:41 PM »
wouldn't you get cut up?

buster

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2004, 02:00:45 PM »
depends how hard you are (rimshot!)

(no, not rimjob)

wouldn't you get cut up?

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2004, 02:01:46 PM »
shall we start talking about tossing salads again?  or does mukhia need to be around for that?

depends how hard you are (rimshot!)

(no, not rimjob)

wouldn't you get cut up?
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

Ginatio

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2004, 02:38:08 PM »
going back to the original topic... YEA! WTF! and how come they never f-ing fit the actual toilet seat? they're always too small, so I've got half of the damn thing hovering over the back half of the bowl, meanwhile I'm perched on the front half, trying to keep the front half from falling into the bowl, while at the same time trying not to *&^% on the back half, which is, again, hovering over the f-ing bowl... it's so goddamn annoying that i've started going home over lunch to take a dump. why can't those stupid engineers get it right? i mean, honestly... all you gotta do is cut a sheet of wax paper or whatever the hell it is to fit a standard bowl.

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2004, 02:39:53 PM »
thanks for feeling my pain ginatio...its like out of a movie...i put it on the seat, go to sit down, but it slid in the bowl..pick it up, try to sit quickly, but alas! too slow

going back to the original topic... YEA! WTF! and how come they never f-ing fit the actual toilet seat? they're always too small, so I've got half of the damn thing hovering over the back half of the bowl, meanwhile I'm perched on the front half, trying to keep the front half from falling into the bowl, while at the same time trying not to *&^% on the back half, which is, again, hovering over the f-ing bowl... it's so goddamn annoying that i've started going home over lunch to take a dump. why can't those stupid engineers get it right? i mean, honestly... all you gotta do is cut a sheet of wax paper or whatever the hell it is to fit a standard bowl.
I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil, and the devil is dill...

buster

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2004, 02:42:32 PM »
life in hell...

...i put it on the seat, go to sit down, but it slid in the bowl..pick it up, try to sit quickly, but alas! too slow

Ginatio

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2004, 02:42:43 PM »
you could go in chewing on some gum, and then use that to stick it to the seat so it doesn't fall in... if the cover actually fits the bowl, though, you are a luckier man than i...

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2004, 03:47:39 PM »
@#!* yeah!! I just want everyone to know that i just dropped a load, and the f-in seat cover knew its role and stayed in place. i had the damn thing runnin scared, thats right female dog!
I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil, and the devil is dill...

NYKnicks

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2004, 03:49:49 PM »
All is well in the world once again.

@#!* yeah!! I just want everyone to know that i just dropped a load, and the f-in seat cover knew its role and stayed in place. i had the damn thing runnin scared, thats right female dog!