Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Official I'm Going to USF Thread  (Read 4023 times)

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Official I'm Going to USF Thread
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2006, 12:46:03 PM »
Im sure everyone appreciates that.  Once again, excellent judgement Mugatu - if that doesn't scream future lawyer, I don't know what does ... :)

Do you do fitness classes or just cardio/weight machines?

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2006, 01:04:53 PM »
After browsing the whole website, it looks like a pretty decent gym.  I would try it first before you go sign up somewhere else.  Have a good day!

toinore

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2006, 06:14:06 PM »
What section are guys in?  I'm in section 1.

I'm in section 2.  I love that Sec. 2 will be done with classes by 2 p.m. on Fridays.  You guys are way ahead of me in terms of preparation.  I still haven't figured out my living situation.  Or bought a laptop (the one I currently have is an old Mac)....or, really done much of anything. 

Did you guys see that you can buy books online?  Have either of you looked into it?

I haven't looked into buying books online either.  I didn't even notice that you could do that!  I may just swing by there on Monday of next week and pick them up. 

I too love that section 2 is done on Fridays by 2!  No matter how diligent I am, Friday afternoons I just start getting a little lackadaisical.

For the apartment search- are you trying to get a place alone, or did you use USF's roommate service?     

I am just trying to use craigslist and word of mouth from my friends in the city to get a place.  Going up to the city tomorrow to pound the pavement.  Luckily, I have a number of friends who said I could stay with them until I found something more convenient, so I probably won't have to pay rent in August.

toinore

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2006, 08:25:56 PM »
True enough

toinore

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2006, 12:12:37 AM »
Well, as it turns out...I am NOT going to USF.  Just got called at Hastings.  Part of me was just hoping they wouldn't call...now I have to deal with everything all over again, but this time 2 days before classes start.  Good luck to you both!  Have a great time.

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2006, 02:59:24 AM »
Well, as it turns out...I am NOT going to USF.  Just got called at Hastings.  Part of me was just hoping they wouldn't call...now I have to deal with everything all over again, but this time 2 days before classes start.  Good luck to you both!  Have a great time.

Good luck to you too!   :)

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2006, 03:06:22 AM »

That's awesome.  Congratulations!  Hey, at least they are in the same city!

Yet they feel like different countries  ;)

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2006, 03:11:01 AM »

Hippies vs prostitutes?

Haha. I would like to see them in a "walk off". Very Hansel vs. Zoolander- just to throw in a tribute to your name reference.

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2006, 03:15:43 AM »
To ask totally ridiculous questions at midnight on Wednesday - they keep referencing that first week class assignments will be on the website in early August, but I still don't see them.  You don't happen to know where on the website they may be, do you?

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2006, 03:18:33 AM »
I should have said a totally ridiculous question instead of questions... please accept my correction.