Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Official I'm Going to USF Thread  (Read 4039 times)

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Official I'm Going to USF Thread
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2006, 04:52:02 PM »
The competition for cheap apartments in SF is pretty crazy.  Where are you moving from toinore?

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2006, 05:11:36 PM »
Right now I work in Marin, so I drive.  For bus routes, I have to do my research.  I did apply for a parking permit, though I understand those are hard to come by.  I was originally thinking I would bart to the civic center and then take the USF shuttle, but as I mentioned above the $3 each way seems a little steep on top of daily bart fare....  So, no, I don't know about the 44.  What areas does it go through?  I need to become literate in the ways of Muni:)

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2006, 05:27:49 PM »
Whoa!!! That map is instense.  This will provide me hours of strategic entertainment.  Thank you :)  The 44 is pretty close, but I don't see a stop that is really close to USF ...

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2006, 05:45:08 PM »
Hmmm... maybe I'm not reading it correctly.  I don't see the 44 stop on Fulton, just Geary and 6th and the middle of Golden Gate Park.  So did you look at your potential schedule? 

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2006, 05:52:48 PM »
The number bubbles are only there for identification of the line.  They don't indicate a stop.  Bubbles do indicate a stop on the express lines, however, but they are the ones without the numbers put in.

Oh, ok.  I am wowed by your muni prowess  ;D

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2006, 06:02:54 PM »
Did you at least get your orientation stuff yet?

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2006, 06:17:24 PM »
Yeah.  Looks good.  I read the legal writing thing where we're supposed to practice a brief.  I did like one sentence in it in particular.  It went something like, "Without a good methodology, your briefs could be all jumbled."  Clearly, this author is from Southern California. 

Haha.  I read some of the legal writing packet last night, but certainly didn't make it through the whole supreme court case yet. 

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2006, 06:20:52 PM »
It's all part of the screening process.  You must have eagle eyesight to add to your repetoire of super lawyer powers.     

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2006, 06:29:21 PM »
Don't worry- my eagle eye vision totally overlooked the legend on the muni map:)  Perhaps your map reading skills can compensate for your lack of super eyesight. 

Briannon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 06:33:33 PM »
There definitely is two hour parking in front.  There are also some metered spots.  It gets crowded though.  I have visited the campus (to drop stuff off, etc) about 6 or 7 times.  During the summer parking is easy.  The spring, not so much...