Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: cooley rankings  (Read 3637 times)

shae

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: cooley rankings
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 10:08:54 PM »
how/why are they still accredited?

because no matter how awful the prospects are, people will still pay to go to a sh*tty law school.

too bad the # of law schools arent controlled like med schools are.  I dont know where you draw the line, but, imo, Cooley is a school that should not exist

yiplong

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2006, 11:05:29 AM »
how/why are they still accredited?

because no matter how awful the prospects are, people will still pay to go to a sh*tty law school.

too bad the # of law schools arent controlled like med schools are.  I dont know where you draw the line, but, imo, Cooley is a school that should not exist

Schools like Cooley shall be shut down, because like a soulless evil corporation, they deceive perspective consumers by making false claims on their ads.  They charge people tons of money for an education which will further their career very little. 

trogdor

• Sr. Citizen
  • the BURNINATOR!
    • View Profile
    • LSN profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2006, 11:07:52 AM »
Most Cooley profs are from Cooley.  I don't want to go to a place where they recyle the same knowledge over and over.

this is kind of like recycling the same genes over and over through inbreeding...the results are pretty unsavory.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." Orwell