Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Sex and retaliation  (Read 875 times)

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Sex and retaliation
« on: August 06, 2004, 11:54:36 AM »
Let's say one morning you wake up to discover the person you were laying in bed with the night before was gone, and his/her only remnant was the massive cleaveland steamer he/she left behind. what would you do for revenge?
I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil, and the devil is dill...

NYKnicks

Re: Sex and retaliation
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 11:56:48 AM »
nice to see a new level of creativity on your last day of work.

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 11:57:26 AM »
i cant tell whether that is sarcasm or not...
I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil, and the devil is dill...

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2004, 11:57:39 AM »
Let's say one morning you wake up to discover the person you were laying in bed with the night before was gone, and his/her only remnant was the massive cleaveland steamer he/she left behind. what would you do for revenge?

how did you clean it up after she left this morning?  
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2004, 11:58:31 AM »
well that was the tough part - because the *&^% was all over my chest and if i moved it would get on the floor, which i obviously didnt want....in the end I...well, i have skills

Jrtzsweetie

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2004, 12:04:03 PM »
Again, Mkagan, don't you have a girlfriend?  :)

well that was the tough part - because the *&^% was all over my chest and if i moved it would get on the floor, which i obviously didnt want....in the end I...well, i have skills

inthesun

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2004, 12:06:26 PM »
Mkagan, this has the makings of a great PS.   ;)

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2004, 12:48:09 PM »
really? thanks! i guess it is a good tear jerker of lust, betrayal, revenge, with a little bit of dirty humor on the side...

adcomms will love it, and since the *&^% was kinda old, it was totally a "hardshit, oops, hardship, i overcame

Mkagan, this has the makings of a great PS.   ;)

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2004, 12:48:58 PM »
jeez, cant you see that i am upset that my girlfriend broke up with me this way? the only good thing that came out of it was it combined "The dump thread" with "the best way to dump someone"

Again, Mkagan, don't you have a girlfriend?  :)

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2004, 12:52:00 PM »
edit