Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: A BUNCH OF PRE-LAW AND LSAT PREP BOOKS FOR SALE!!!!!!  (Read 632 times)

Manwithaplan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
A BUNCH OF PRE-LAW AND LSAT PREP BOOKS FOR SALE!!!!!!
« on: April 16, 2006, 07:53:25 PM »
I have for sale:

How to get into the top law schools by Richard Montauk- This authoritative book details a step by step battle plan on applying to law schools with tips on EVERYTHING, such as writing a personal statement, building a resume, when to apply and interviews with deans form top law schools. $10

How to get into law school (by Susan Estrich)- this is more of a guide with humorous tips. very well written prose. $7

Law school essays that made a difference- this is a princeton review book. has some 20 odd essays along with the profiles of the applicant that wrote the essay and what schools they got in along with their numbers. there are some spectacular essays in this book which i used to get the ball rolling on my own PS. great if you need ideas $7

Complete book of law schools v.2004- another princeton review book. this lists all aba accredited schools. with complete profiles including tuition, avg #'s of incoming class and contact info. $10

Power score LG bible- The famous powerscore lg bible. not even opened or read! i bought this 3 days before my lsat bc i was panicing. oh well, live and learn. $10

All books are in excellent shape, no rips or tears and the binding is still in excellent condition. PM me if you are interested. If you buy the whole lot I will sell everything for $60 + shipping and throw in a silent radioshack timer.
USD Law grad

Manwithaplan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: A BUNCH OF PRE-LAW AND LSAT PREP BOOKS FOR SALE!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 01:47:15 PM »
sold
USD Law grad