Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How are LORs processed?  (Read 25587 times)

M2

How are LORs processed?
« on: August 06, 2004, 10:31:54 AM »
When someon sends an LOR into the LSAC will the LSAC show that they received it, and then say "processed" after they processed it? (like with transcripts)

Or...Does it only show it online after it has been processed?

I had a professor send one in 2 weeks ago and nothing shows up online yet...I thought it would at least say that they had received it

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: How are LORs processed?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 10:38:55 AM »
It won't show up until it's processed, I'd guess.  You can call lsac, and while they can't tell you if it's been recieved and in the middle of the processing step, they can tell you if it was returned to your professor for a problem (they forgot to sign the form or something)

nathanielmark

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 12:46:26 PM »

mine have only shown up when they are finished, though it has been very quick... they show up under "letters/reports"

When someon sends an LOR into the LSAC will the LSAC show that they received it, and then say "processed" after they processed it? (like with transcripts)

Or...Does it only show it online after it has been processed?

I had a professor send one in 2 weeks ago and nothing shows up online yet...I thought it would at least say that they had received it

jg049457

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2004, 12:52:39 PM »
I think as more and more people start getting on the ball withtheir apps the turnaround time for processing letters and transcripts, etc will become longer and longer. Luckily for me, I share a post office with LSAC up in Newtown so I know my stuff gets their fairly quickly...