Law School Discussion

By any bible you want...it won't make up for the innate stupidity of most of you

nathanielmark

matt, i think youve got us figured out.  you are obviously a very intelligent guy.  way to smart to be hanging around this board...

I started reviewing my posts.

I realized the quality of the information I was giving in them.

Then i noticed the lack of similar correspondence.

That made me come to the conclusion that most of you are severely lacking any f-ing analytical ability at all. 

As for the female, minority groups getting into law school in the states...be glad you are attending law school in the states.  You wouldn't be a lawyer in a country with standards. 

As for the male, minority groups getting into law school in the states...ditto. 

For those with 170+ lsats...scan your scores.  I doubt half of the 170 scores here are legit given the f-ing silly comments ive seen.  I seem to have a way better grasp of most of this *&^% than most of you retards and i'm "only" scoring 168-171 (minus outliers).  I'm really starting to become skeptical of the good scores here considering the bull i see posted daily.

Vent off...

Matthew

MikeyMoe1

• 3.93/161--an October Retake boy
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MikeyMoe1
    • View Profile
    • Email
AWESOME!  Matt, thanks a lot.  I needed a good laugh.  That was AWESOME  :)!

Jrtzsweetie

Wow, someone's having a bad morning.

inthesun

No replies from Matt.  Coward. 

buster

He's engaged in deep contemplation regarding whether male or female minorities are dumber. Which minorities, you ask?! To quote the classic song "I Got A Man:" ts, whatever.

No replies from Matt.  Coward. 

this would have been even more humorous if there had been an anti-semitic, anti-gay, anti-(any religion except your own religion) comment as well

There was... it was in his screen name. (y'have to look it up)

inthesun

I think we should quit giving Matt a hard time.  He's changed my life.  I am going to sell my computer for crack, have 5 kids by 5 fathers, and get on food stamps.  His tax dollars can put me up in government housing.  I think this is a better alternative for minorities than law school.

Ginatio

that's what welfare is there for. you need to show some initiative and start using it.

I think we should quit giving Matt a hard time.  He's changed my life.  I am going to sell my computer for crack, have 5 kids by 5 fathers, and get on food stamps.  His tax dollars can put me up in government housing.  I think this is a better alternative for minorities than law school.

inthesun

I've always wanted to stand in line for a welfare check!  But I am a lazy Mexican, so I probably won't sign up for it until my illegitimate children starve.

Ginatio

since when are mexicans lazy? you're confusing your stereotypes...

I've always wanted to stand in line for a welfare check!  But I am a lazy Mexican, so I probably won't sign up for it until my illegitimate children starve.