Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Microsoft OneNote - yay or nay?  (Read 22683 times)

.zone.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Microsoft OneNote - yay or nay?
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2007, 11:05:57 PM »
I can't get the Microsoft trial to work for me for some reason.
My school offers Microsoft Student Office 2007 for $148.95 & OneNote for $44.95.  (Plenty of retailers offer Student Office 2007 for $120 on sale.)  Lame, lame discount.  >:(

And the internet offers both for $0. It's ok as long as you're a student:p

:D  I love it.

katluva33

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2007, 11:59:44 AM »
My school offers Microsoft Student Office 2007 for $148.95 & OneNote for $44.95.  (Plenty of retailers offer Student Office 2007 for $120 on sale.)  Lame, lame discount.  >:(

where can you get OneNote 2007 for free online?
It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet.

I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children

George Bush

. . . . . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2007, 12:05:28 PM »
I love one note. I am not in law school yet, but for my undergrad classes I love it

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 27, 2007, 09:21:36 PM »
it's okay but not necessary
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

ě

• Sr. Citizen
  • non sequitur
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2007, 10:59:17 AM »

where can you get OneNote 2007 for free online?

bittorrent
usenet
ftps
edonkey
dc++
a number of random .ru or .cn sites

It's really not all that hard to find.

donvito

• Sr. Citizen
  • Just drifting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 30, 2007, 02:15:06 PM »
i just installed office 2007 enterprise.  gonna try and get acquainted with OneNote before school starts.
Mr. Braddock: Would you mind telling me then what those four years of college were for? What was the point of all that hard work?
Ben Braddock: You got me.

donvito

• Sr. Citizen
  • Just drifting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2007, 12:57:21 PM »
my enterprise should becoming today too. how much did you get it for?

for free.  my friend works for a medical company that has MSDN (microsoft developer network) which gives him free access to a lot of Microsoft's products.
Mr. Braddock: Would you mind telling me then what those four years of college were for? What was the point of all that hard work?
Ben Braddock: You got me.

S.A.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 03, 2007, 12:11:24 PM »
tag

SplitFinger

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm a real pretend lawyer now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 03, 2007, 06:38:18 PM »
I'm using it to take notes on the trial that I'm working on right now... It's great because I can instantly figure out exactly which witnesses referenced which defendant, pull up exactly what evidence has been presented against who, which exhibits have been referenced by who during all of the testimony (this trial is nearing the end of week 2 at this point, so there's a boatload of testimony), and see exactly what testimony I flagged as important no matter when it came in... so if you're interested in trial work, it's very useful.  Of course, it'll be a while before you get to any of that.
Emory '09

LSN

OingoBoingo

• Sr. Citizen
  • Simply the best band from the 80's
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 04, 2007, 11:04:37 PM »
I'm using it to take notes on the trial that I'm working on right now... It's great because I can instantly figure out exactly which witnesses referenced which defendant, pull up exactly what evidence has been presented against who, which exhibits have been referenced by who during all of the testimony (this trial is nearing the end of week 2 at this point, so there's a boatload of testimony), and see exactly what testimony I flagged as important no matter when it came in... so if you're interested in trial work, it's very useful.  Of course, it'll be a while before you get to any of that.

Cool Splitfinger. Where are you working this summer? I am at a local PD office - been writing motions and briefs but no trial work (yet).

Oingo
"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."