Law School Discussion

Kick-Ass 80s Law Firm: The Law Offices of KTJA & Nesnut, A Professional Corp.

krumanadi

I think it would be hilarious to site Wikipedia in court-

"now your honor, as you can see, Wiki username "Sexybiatch4evr" argues that criminal intent without the means to commit a murder is not enough to  convict.  "ROFLhotstuffpwn3d" disagrees, arguing that the motive and opportunity were still present, thereby leaving a question of circumstantial evidence open in lieu of a conviction.  Perhaps "Sexxyeyezl8r2nite" sums it up best: "killing people is bad juju".

I rest my case. [nesnut sits, courtroom silent with awe/spite for wasting their time]

Mr. Nut, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

VHM I <3 YOU- WELL DONE!   :D :D :D

:D :D :D

I actually lol'd. 

And it's getting harder and harder to get back to work.... :'(

DON'T WORK- JOIN US, LILY!  You can join ktja in the "oh @#!*, I'm so close to getting fired, what with all my giggling" club

Oh, is that a club?  I must be a member, because everyone looks at me like I have two heads, pretty much every other minute..

nesnut

• Law School is thiiiiiiiis big!
    • View Profile
You guys are hilarious!

No, YOU'RE hilarious!   ;)

lol, I LOVE doing that- i also still do the whole "your mom last night" *&^% that was so freshman year of high school.  it makes me laugh, what can I say?

krumanadi

You guys are hilarious!

lol, I LOVE doing that- i also still do the whole "your mom last night" *&^% that was so freshman year of high school.  it makes me laugh, what can I say?

Never goes out of style :)

nesnut

• View Profile
You guys are hilarious!

lol, I LOVE doing that- i also still do the whole "your mom last night" sh*t that was so freshman year of high school.  it makes me laugh, what can I say?

Dear Nesnut,

Where have you been all my life.  The "your mom" joke is a staple of my existance.  one of my best friends in college had lesbian moms, and she helped me reach a new plane of existance within your momness.

Please marry me, for real.

Love,
Ktja

Dear ktja,

I have been in so cal all your life, getting tanned and ranting at miscellaneous things while simultaneously attempting to bring the 80s into the modern world.  I <3 you, your amusing posts, and all that you represent in my life.  Lesbian bothers make mom jokes that much more sweet.

I think we should start a new thread dedicated to LSD Love Letters.  I also think that marriage proposals via LSD are romantic. 

love always,
Nesnut

krumanadi

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 1000  ;D

Figured I should make it in this thread.. After all, quite a few of those 1000 are in here..

bender1020

congrats!

krumanadi

Thanks guys.. Glad to be here too!..

bender1020

i started a really good book today that i think will adversely affect my post count.

bender1020

"The World is Flat" by Thomas Friedman

nesnut

• View Profile
Melanie, you are approved!  good choice of vehicle, btw  ;)