Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Kick-Ass 80s Law Firm: The Law Offices of KTJA & Nesnut, A Professional Corp.  (Read 52747 times)

half-jew half-goy

Ask them for me please. im about to set sail on a seven day cruise. oh, yea. women in bikinis

nesnut

• Sr. Citizen
  • Law School is thiiiiiiiis big!
    • View Profile
You people blew this thread up while I was sleeping.  This is a lot of reading to do to catch up on people!  Lot of P-dubbing!  Oh well, I read it all anyway.  Now I'm up, and I'm not stopping till I hit 1000!
Can i be the firm accountant. I'm not to shady. numbers give me wet dreams. 
You'd have to ask nesnut or KTJA..

Speaking of which, hey KTJA or nesnut, what authority do I have now that I'm partner? ? ?...

Um yeah...Captain Eo and I will have to have a "supreme chancellor/ess meeting" to determine this.  Please hold.

that was the hottest meeting ever

er

I mean, we got a lot of really hard work done (@#!*, that still sounds sexual...)

Okay, got it:

We did it.

DAMN IT!  Whatever- Partners have the power to assign cases and take on enw ones, as well as to hire support staff- new attorneys still go through ktja and I.  Also, partners get automatic first dibs on the cocaine stash, as well as free access to Mr. McDuck's money vault.  you are also allowed 2 time travel trips per year; please see Sno for access to either the Delorean or Telephone booth
- P-dub Club: Minister of Entertainment & Recreation
 - Keeper of the Konami Code
 - Co-Founder & Supreme Chancellor: Kick Ass 80s Law Firm: The Law Offices of KTJA & Nesnut,  APC
 - Official Rant-Master of LSD
 - Head of Harem (per Lily)
 - Official Purveyor of Soup of the Revolution

Horsley54

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ole Miss Bound
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Horsley54
    • View Profile
    • Email
I believe the members of this firm do not sleep, they spend countless hours on LSD, and then bill clients, is that the way this thing works?  No one actually does work, but bill by the hours they are on, and the number of posts they submit on LSD?
UAB Undergrad 06
Ole Miss SOL Class of 09

john83

has my application been reviewed?

nesnut

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

yeah, ktja approved it earlier in the thread- welcome aboard!  Please be advised you will be DJing for company partioes
 - Co-Founder & Supreme Chancellor: Kick Ass 80s Law Firm: The Law Offices of KTJA & Nesnut,  APC

Pirate Pete

• LSD Obsessed
  • member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile

yeah, ktja approved it earlier in the thread- welcome aboard!  Please be advised you will be DJing for company partioes

As Senior Events Coordinator, I have a new party for you to prep for.  We have just hired Whitesnake as a new client and are throwing a bash in their honor.  You will need to prepare music for this.  I will secure the coke and Zima.  I just need a volunteer to secure Tawny Kitain and the car from that video.
fair like the sun that shines in my soul when you're near, emily
Wow, Em is genius!

john83

do i have a title?

Horsley54

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ole Miss Bound
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Horsley54
    • View Profile
    • Email
Whose the office b!tch?  Every office has to have a b!tch.
UAB Undergrad 06
Ole Miss SOL Class of 09

nesnut

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
do i have a title?

Partner, Law Offices of ktja and Nesnut, APC: P-dub Authority & Proceurer of Illicit Materials

Is that okay?

Pirate Pete

• LSD Obsessed
  • member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
Whose the office b!tch?  Every office has to have a b!tch.

I think it is Kelly Kapowski
fair like the sun that shines in my soul when you're near, emily
Wow, Em is genius!