Law School Discussion

Kick-Ass 80s Law Firm: The Law Offices of KTJA & Nesnut, A Professional Corp.

cyberrev

Re: Kick-Ass 80s Law Firm: The Law Offices of KTJA & Nesnut, A Professional Corp.
« Reply #1630 on: September 22, 2006, 08:03:13 PM »
i gave in to the peer pressure to get a facebook account.  what a cretin.

Pirate Pete

• member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
I don't remember who my assistant was...or what my 80s name was...but after being in law school for X months now, I really wish I could join this firm.

Ahhh...It's all coming back to me...I was Rainbow Brite...and my assistant was Luke Skywalker.  This gradual return of old memories makes me feel like Gandalf when he came back to Middle-Earth after falling into shadow. 

I realize that I just won a lot of nerd points with that last statement, but, whatever, woo hoo - nerd points!  And I'm done with Legal Research and Writing!  Yay!

em is still alive? woah.

Pirate Pete

• member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
em is still alive? woah.

I might say the same thing for you...

Yeah, I'm still around.  Doing nothing and not working, as usual.

All set to start UMich?

em is still alive? woah.

Yeah, I'm still around. Doing nothing and not working, as usual.

All set to start UMich?

heh...I've been back for a while tho. and yes, soonish.

Pirate Pete

• member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
em is still alive? woah.

All set to start UMich?

Soonish is a good word...because even a word like "soon" is too specific, the "ish" adds just the right amount of added uncertainty ;) Luke Skywalker approves.

Been to Ann Arbor yet?  Such a cool place to be in the summer (although not in the winter).

em is still alive? woah.

All set to start UMich?

Soonish is a good word...because even a word like "soon" is too specific, the "ish" adds just the right amount of added uncertainty ;) Luke Skywalker approves.

Been to Ann Arbor yet? Such a cool place to be in the summer (although not in the winter).

haven't been yet, I'll be moving out there next month tho.

fuwaf

• View Profile
I don't remember who my assistant was...or what my 80s name was...but after being in law school for X months now, I really wish I could join this firm.

Ahhh...It's all coming back to me...I was Rainbow Brite...and my assistant was Luke Skywalker.  This gradual return of old memories makes me feel like Gandalf when he came back to Middle-Earth after falling into shadow. 

I realize that I just won a lot of nerd points with that last statement, but, whatever, woo hoo - nerd points!  And I'm done with Legal Research and Writing!  Yay!

Hi Em!!! :)

I wish I was done with Legal Writing.... one more week....

fuwaf

• View Profile

Pirate Pete

• member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
I miss Emily...   :'(

Me too

I miss you guys!  I haven't been on here much this year because I am too lazy to keep up with the pace of the P-Dub club.

And Melanie, I really feel for you, Legal Writing was pretty much torture for me.  I don't know how one measly hour a week can feel like an eternity, but perhaps in a way it is like a certain song by the Bangles -- an eternal flame (flame in the bad sense of the word).