Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: PLEASE withdraw from Cornell!!! -Signed, your friends on the Reserve list  (Read 1972 times)

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
yeah their first deposit is due the 17th...i want to start a withdraw thread but am not that bold  :-X

This is what I am here for. :)

Everyone, help your buddies out, withdraw if you aren't going!!! Thanks. :)
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

natsirt

• View Profile
    • Email
yeah their first deposit is due the 17th...i want to start a withdraw thread but am not that bold  :-X

This is what I am here for. :)

Everyone, help your buddies out, withdraw if you aren't going!!! Thanks. :)

Done, gladly I might add.  Good luck.

George JeffersonČ

• Sr. Citizen
  • Suck on my salty chocolate balls!
    • View Profile
Damn, Duck... you had to cross over to the side of the withdraw beggars. There is no going back.
Put 'em in yo mouth!

LitDoc

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
bumped -- and seconded!
"There is no was." -- William Faulkner

University of Texas, Class of '09

azdezza

My withdrawal has been sent... good luck!!

M DOT

being the must get in off the reserve list psycho that i am, i did a count on lsn and 41% (rounded up) of admitted students have withdrawn so far....i see a small shimmer of hope at the end of the tunnel  :D

LitDoc

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
If we end up getting in, we should form a "Waitlisted Students Association" or something.... :D
"There is no was." -- William Faulkner

University of Texas, Class of '09

M DOT

i think youve got something there  ;)

If we end up getting in, we should form a "Waitlisted Students Association" or something.... :D

friershier

• View Profile
    • Email
i hate to be a downer but it seems like everyone who applied there gets in or gets waitlisted. Cornell is a school with such a strong ranking with a 180 spots which sends out around 450 acceptances and waitlists 400 people. So no ones odds are good I hope I'm wrong because Im on the waitlst and want to go but Im not planning on it. also has anyone waitlisted sent in further stuff or tried to set up an interview

M DOT

frier, we need happy thoughts on this thread although the chances r slim theres still a possibility.....im going to be sending in an extra rec and a letter of continued interest, but they do not grant interviews until youve been placed on the summer wl

and r you sure of the numbers you listed above about acceptances & wl/reserve??