Law School Discussion

THE OFFICIAL NOTRE DAME LAW SCHOOL CLASS OF 2009 THREAD

Re: THE OFFICIAL NOTRE DAME LAW SCHOOL CLASS OF 2009 THREAD
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2006, 02:52:52 PM »
that's nice... I wish I knew what my netID was.

Hello!
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2006, 09:16:24 PM »
Sooo my roommate made me check out this website, and I'm not gonna lie, it's better than working on my thesis...all set to go to ND next year - you guys should also check out Main Street Village Apartments - a little pricier, but the first month is free, and they are a lot nicer/newer.

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2006, 06:47:01 AM »
I'm going to look there, but I think it might be a bit pricey since I am going to live by myself.

Barney

• 1L who should have better things to do
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hello!
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2006, 12:31:22 PM »
Sooo my roommate made me check out this website, and I'm not gonna lie, it's better than working on my thesis...all set to go to ND next year - you guys should also check out Main Street Village Apartments - a little pricier, but the first month is free, and they are a lot nicer/newer.

Do they require a 12 month lease for the free month?  I'm tryingto look into 9 month leases, just because I'm of the impression that nobody stays in south bend over the summer.

aquafinaisbetter

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2006, 10:38:37 PM »
is it august 18 yet?

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2006, 06:34:53 AM »
yes, there is a 12 month requirement. I just figured, I have nothing else to do with my furniture for the summer so I might as well. Also something to think about - if you're comsidering doing the London Summer program. I didn't want to move, then go to london, come back, and move again, while beginning the interview process, sounded like a pain. So where are you all from? I'm a Chicagoan.

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2006, 07:43:38 AM »
I'm looking for 9 months- I think I want to go to London for a year, so I'll just stick my stuff in a storage unit in the interim. I just want an apartment that is safe and relatively quiet. I don't care so much about whether it has exciting amenities or is shiny and new.

Barney

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2006, 07:46:39 AM »
yes, there is a 12 month requirement. I just figured, I have nothing else to do with my furniture for the summer so I might as well. Also something to think about - if you're comsidering doing the London Summer program. I didn't want to move, then go to london, come back, and move again, while beginning the interview process, sounded like a pain. So where are you all from? I'm a Chicagoan.

Hmmm, good point. May be worth thinking about. Though I'm probably not gonna do the London program in any case.

I'm from Washington, DC.

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2006, 10:37:22 AM »
I went to Wake Forest in Winston Salem, NC, but my family is in Charlottesville, VA.  I grew up in Jacksonville, FL.

Also, I found out that you can get your netID on the admitted students sight.  It's in the letter from the technology director.

I'm planning on the year program in London as of now, but I want to wait and talk to some people who have done it first.

Barney

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2006, 10:41:46 AM »
Had a friend who did the year in London program. She couldn't say enough good things about it.