Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Ugh I made her cry...is that good?  (Read 1884 times)

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
Re: Ugh I made her cry...is that good?
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2004, 03:35:52 PM »
go stop by wawa.

or call kathleen.

I'm all out of Salt & Vinegar chips...

go have a picnic.  thatll cheer you up

I think I may cry...

i think we scared her off...

plus, I've already been admitted. lol

id like to read it too... im not convinced you cant raise strong emotions as long as they are grounded in important facts of your life.  of course you could worry we will steal your ideas, but it sounds like my target schools are way different then yours, and my PS is already unique and finished.

I'm a cold-hearted emotionless bastard who only cries on rare occasions (e.g., when I've been kicked in the nuts, or after watching Titanic). I'd be happy to read your PS and let you know if it's too emotional or if your prof is just a psycho.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

Ginatio

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2004, 03:37:04 PM »
hmmmmm wawa... now you're talking.

who's kathleen?

go stop by wawa.

or call kathleen.

I think I may cry...

id like to read it too... im not convinced you cant raise strong emotions as long as they are grounded in important facts of your life.  of course you could worry we will steal your ideas, but it sounds like my target schools are way different then yours, and my PS is already unique and finished.

I'm a cold-hearted emotionless bastard who only cries on rare occasions (e.g., when I've been kicked in the nuts, or after watching Titanic). I'd be happy to read your PS and let you know if it's too emotional or if your prof is just a psycho.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2004, 03:39:01 PM »
i love wawa hoagies...
and about kathleen...http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,5868.msg74237.html#msg74237

who's kathleen?

go stop by wawa.

or call kathleen.

I think I may cry...

'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

Ginatio

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2004, 03:43:32 PM »
they sell some wraps that are really good, too.

and yea... ms. turner and i have been out of touch

i love wawa hoagies...
and about kathleen...http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,5868.msg74237.html#msg74237

who's kathleen?

go stop by wawa.

or call kathleen.

I think I may cry...