Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Bitchy Fashion Comment  (Read 3936 times)

buster

Re: Bitchy Fashion Comment
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2004, 10:15:47 AM »
Whahuhah?! At my testing location they rapped our knuckles with rulers until they bled and kicked people out if they complained about it.

Today I am wearing old-school basketball shorts that are skin-tight and barely cover my ass, black knee-high socks, brown penny loafers and a mesh tank top.  8)

(Disclaimer: the above description of my testing location may be utterly false. For sure no goodie bags, though.)

Yeah, I'm not a lover of the tests. The rooms are cold, they are long and I get cranky!! When y'all took the LSAT did they give you goody bags? We got a paper bag with water, a granola bar and a few pencils with a cute sharpener. It was sweet.

Anyway, to bring this post back full circle. Acid washed dress has been replaced today by stretch jeans and a red oversized sweater. And a SCRUNCHIE!!!!!! Oh My Goodness!!

Kathcolo

• View Profile
Re: Bitchy Fashion Comment
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2004, 10:19:28 AM »
I feel scrunchies should be relegated to the confines of the bathroom to pull your hair out of your face when you wash it at night. I'm not sure if it matches her sweater, I only got a fleeting glance at it as it sat in her mangled blonde coif. My female in-laws have a love for the scrunchie and big hair although they live in Virginia. I think they were all just born with big hair though, they do not encourage it with teasing and hairspray.