Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Bitchy Fashion Comment  (Read 4022 times)

Kathcolo

• View Profile
Re: Bitchy Fashion Comment
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2004, 04:07:55 PM »
That is wild! I'd love some vintage Gucci or YSL stuff though I'm sure there is scary stuff that is donated too, but it never makes it onto the floor for people to buy.

OK, for scrabble night that is cool. I wish I had a scrabble night... :(

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2004, 04:10:28 PM »
edit

Kathcolo

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2004, 04:17:59 PM »
That is a great way to expand your vocab and fun too! To answer your earlier question about where I'm going to school. Right now I'm not. My husband is going this fall. Currently he is going to Samford in Birmingham, but is waitlisted at Georgia State and William and Mary. I'm just the super pushy wife who is orchestrating the whole shebang.

OK, that is not totally true, but obviously I'm pretty involved in the process if I'm on here so much, right? I want to eventually go to school too, but my LSAT and GPA are pretty poor so who knows. I want to do something because the "I'm a wife and I support my husband as he furthers himself" is not my scene. I'm supportive, but I need to be doing something more than baking brownies for his study group and staying up late testing Tort flashcards with him while I peter out of my own career. I'm looking at a Master's while he is in school but in what I'm not sure. Public Policy, Public Administration, Business. I'm not sure yet.

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2004, 05:09:13 PM »
edit

lexylit

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2004, 06:21:06 PM »
you'd find the gre supereasy after the lsat, seriously. the logic games are 100 times simpler, and even MY math score was higher than my verbal score if you can believe that (the score, not the percentile-- because everyone aces the math section).

Trancer

• Sr. Citizen
  • Conan the Republican!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2004, 06:26:28 PM »
This thread has been so hijacked.
Its not the size of the army that counts, its the fury of the onslaught.
Seton Hall, August 05

buster

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2004, 06:27:58 PM »
Whoa! I thought the GRE was much harder. I got to the end and almost cancelled, but as it turned out I did very well. The LSAT, on the other hand, I was comfortable with right away. (Maybe it's just that I had taken the GRE already? Maybe it's maturity (yuck)? Maybe, thinking back on it, it's that I did one practice GRE versus a couple dozen LSATs. Ah, I think I'm on to something.)

you'd find the gre supereasy after the lsat, seriously. the logic games are 100 times simpler, and even MY math score was higher than my verbal score if you can believe that (the score, not the percentile-- because everyone aces the math section).

Kathcolo

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2004, 06:51:26 PM »
Yeah, I have taken both and I thought the GRE was much easier. Sorry the thread has moved away from bad fashion.

I'm wearing a blue t-shirt I stole from an old boyfriend and navy workout pants and grey socks. That is a fashion tragedy...

lexylit

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2004, 07:11:49 PM »
Quote from: buster link=topic=5953.msg75989#msg75989 Maybe, thinking back on it, it's that I did [i
one[/i] practice GRE versus a couple dozen LSATs. Ah, I think I'm on to something.)

whoah back at you! i studied for the lsat waaay more than the gre. all i did for the gre was some vocab lists, actually  :P

i just found the whole thing easy. and the lsat hard hard hard. but then, the latter was more important, and i was shooting for closer to perfect, so that could explain it. high standards.

buster

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2004, 07:21:42 PM »
I'm confident that the clothes in which I took the GRE were ugly, if that helps.

Sorry the thread has moved away from bad fashion.