Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Bitchy Fashion Comment  (Read 3947 times)

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
Re: Bitchy Fashion Comment
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2004, 03:37:34 PM »
is there an actual thread about Dsong's penis?

I've seen it and he lies. It isn't 3 inches when erect. More like 5. The normal.

Dsong is not special.

And i don't blame the woman for wearing that outfit, I like to blame the maker. How dare they pass that off as something wearable.

liar.  that wasnt my penis you saw.  that was my braided ass hair.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

Kathcolo

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2004, 03:43:17 PM »
Yeah, but you gotta know that acid washed is a bad scene. It is just one big mistake after another in the fashion arena for this girl. Why do people test me like this?!?

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2004, 03:44:56 PM »
Yeah, but you gotta know that acid washed is a bad scene. It is just one big mistake after another in the fashion arena for this girl. Why do people test me like this?!?

jersey people test a lot of people with their lack of fashion sense, thick accents, and teased hair.  jersey will always live in the 80s.  they should change their slogan from 'the garden state' to 'the 80s state'...or just plain 'we're asses'.

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2004, 03:45:56 PM »
edit

Ginatio

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2004, 03:51:28 PM »
I thought stuff from Goodwill comes pre-faded?

I actually have one pair of jeans that I wore for months to make them fade.  I got all kinds of grime on them, and the dirtier they got the happier I was.  I mean, we're talking maybe wearing these things for about 3 months before I washed them.  They're totally bad-ass now.  Completely natural, and well-worn.  I'm quite proud of them.

ZAP

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2004, 03:52:18 PM »
no...it comes pre-soiled, not pre-faded.

I thought stuff from Goodwill comes pre-faded?

I actually have one pair of jeans that I wore for months to make them fade.  I got all kinds of grime on them, and the dirtier they got the happier I was.  I mean, we're talking maybe wearing these things for about 3 months before I washed them.  They're totally bad-ass now.  Completely natural, and well-worn.  I'm quite proud of them.

ZAP

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2004, 03:53:45 PM »
edit

Kathcolo

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2004, 04:01:04 PM »
Oh Zap, darling, you are in serious need of an intervention. I'm not knocking the Goodwill because you can find great stuff there. I'm in the Junior League and our fundraiser store, The Nearly New Shop, is a GREAT consignmenmt store. Brooks Brothers suits for 20.000, cashmere sweaters for 10.00. Good stuff. Since it is pretty much Buckhead Bettys that donate, there is good quality clothing in there. And it helps a good cause in Atlanta. But, I digress...I've got well worn jeans in my closet, but the snap shirts with the sleeves cut off...they are a no-no. Do you not have a wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mother who "loses" these clothes in the wash?

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2004, 04:03:35 PM »
Oh Zap, darling, you are in serious need of an intervention. I'm not knocking the Goodwill because you can find great stuff there. I'm in the Junior League and our fundraiser store, The Nearly New Shop, is a GREAT consignmenmt store. Brooks Brothers suits for 20.000, cashmere sweaters for 10.00. Good stuff. Since it is pretty much Buckhead Bettys that donate, there is good quality clothing in there. And it helps a good cause in Atlanta. But, I digress...I've got well worn jeans in my closet, but the snap shirts with the sleeves cut off...they are a no-no. Do you not have a wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mother who "loses" these clothes in the wash?

damn...consignment shops in new york are expensive as hell.  they sell vintage gucci, prada, valentino, chanel, pucci, ysl, and a bunch of other designers for probably 3 times what they cost when they were new. 

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2004, 04:06:32 PM »
edit