Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What's your favorite store to shop at?  (Read 3563 times)

ttiwed

Re: What's your favorite store to shop at?
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2004, 12:03:53 PM »
I go to Borders every Sunday to read the paper and get a bagel.

i like people who live structured and scheduled lives like that. i have a friend like that too. except every sunday he goes into white castle and orders a crave case. he then uses their bathroom and smashes every single one of dsongs dump records. good times...

we got a bunch of Barnes and Nobles with Starbucks attached.

sorry daynee but that is one of my biggest pet peeves - when people say "barnes and nobles." just because the store is two people's names doesn't mean it is possessive. i also don't like it when people say "happy new years" as opposed to "happy new year."

Casper

• Sr. Citizen
  • Casper, the friendly Ghost.
    • View Profile
    • DANY
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2004, 12:09:23 PM »
My favorite store was gthe Borders bookstore that was located in WTC.  They had a great collection of finance books. 

Other stores are electronic stores, (CompUSA, Fry's, BestBuy, CC).  But somehow, I always end up ordering my stuff online. 

Drawing dead, serving 25 to life.

L1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2004, 12:11:26 PM »
When my bf and I go to Best Buy, it's like he's a kid in the candy store. The good thing is that we don't have the money to buy these $3500 LCD tvs.

For some reason lately, I've actually been looking at some of the really neat washers and dryers and refridgerators.

inthesun

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2004, 12:11:59 PM »
TARGET!!!  I love EVERYTHING at Target.  I went from 'slave to fashion' in college to 'Target Poster Girl' after graduation.  I'll never go back.

Ginatio

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2004, 12:14:11 PM »
Macys, Skechers, Starbucks, and Amazon.com... and ebay, if that counts

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2004, 12:14:42 PM »
My favorite store was gthe Borders bookstore that was located in WTC.  They had a great collection of finance books. 

Other stores are electronic stores, (CompUSA, Fry's, BestBuy, CC).  But somehow, I always end up ordering my stuff online. 

im not allowed to shop online anymore.

the last time i shopped online, we got a two huge deliveries...one from crutchfield, and the other from this high-end audio place...and two enormously large bills.

but it was worth it seeing as how she didnt make me return it because of the 20% restocking fee...and it would have been a pain to return all those items.  

plus, i know deep down, she enjoys them too.  but she still dont let me shop online...
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

NYKnicks

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2004, 12:15:41 PM »
Banana Republic, Macys, and a ton of online places.

Casper

• Sr. Citizen
  • Casper, the friendly Ghost.
    • View Profile
    • DANY
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2004, 12:16:54 PM »
Try slickdeals.net next time... You won't find the good stuff on there, but you'll find the good *&^% for the cheapest price.
Drawing dead, serving 25 to life.

jrhc1210

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.85/Oct
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jrhc1210
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2004, 12:22:17 PM »
Bananna Republic, Express for Men (or Structure, same difference) are the biggies for clothes. I have no preference for Borders or Barnes & Noble; at home the better store is Borders, at school it's B&N, so I have loyalty to neither. :P Best Buy isn't bad, but for music I prefer Newbury Comics (a New England thing). And I'll admit, video games at EB

L1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2004, 12:22:56 PM »
Try slickdeals.net next time... You won't find the good stuff on there, but you'll find the good *&^% for the cheapest price.

What kind of good *&^%, knock-off diamond rings and designer purses?