Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What would you do if you were INVINCIBLE?!  (Read 1478 times)

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
Re: What would you do if you were INVINCIBLE?!
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2004, 12:10:56 PM »
edit

buster

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2004, 12:11:15 PM »
I think if you got all ground up you would have a hard time continuing your lifestyle as it is now.  ;)

I don't think that I would live much differently than I do now. I would try to learn new things all the time, otherwise I would be very bored.

L1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2004, 12:12:32 PM »
Well, yeah, they could TRY to keep you in jail.  But you could break out because they couldn't stop you (if you couldn't feel pain and nothing could harm you, as would be implied by doing all those drugs).  Think about it.  You'd just wait until the guards brought you food, waylay them, and take off with their keys.  It wouldn't matter if they shot you... you'd be invincible.  Nothing could hold you down.

ZAP

No, you can feel pain.

inthesun

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2004, 12:14:10 PM »
I would do something that would look good on my PS.  Like pull the Dean of Admissions from Yale out of a burning building.  Because there is no way in hell my numbers would EVER get me in.  ;)

Ginatio

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2004, 12:19:59 PM »
I'd go on a tour of the European red-light districts, maybe Southeast Asia, too... and I'd sell most of my internal organs on the black market... oooh, and I'd go swimming in the Gulf of Mexico and drown myself so I can look for old ships and treasure at the bottom... plus, I'd also like to walk on the moon in a spacesuit without an oxygen tank... and while they're at it, NASA can send me to the outer reaches of the solar system, since there's no limit to how old I can be... and then I'd veer my ship into a black hole to see what's really on the other side... ahhh the possibilities...

L1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2004, 12:21:26 PM »
I'd go on a tour of the European red-light districts, maybe Southeast Asia, too... and I'd sell most of my internal organs on the black market... oooh, and I'd go swimming in the Gulf of Mexico and drown myself so I can look for old ships and treasure at the bottom... plus, I'd also like to walk on the moon in a spacesuit without an oxygen tank... and while they're at it, NASA can send me to the outer reaches of the solar system, since there's no limit to how old I can be... and then I'd veer my ship into a black hole to see what's really on the other side... ahhh the possibilities...

I think you've read Discover one too many times.

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2004, 12:38:55 PM »
edit

L1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2004, 12:41:36 PM »
Well, what DOWNY presupposed what that you couldn't feel pain... otherwise there would be no point in doing all those drugs because you would be comatose, although alive.  So his supposition, in my opinion, changed the playing rules.

ZAP

I don't think that ppl are in pain when they are comatose though.

DOWNY

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2004, 01:31:37 PM »
Not me, I'm just happy.

thechoson

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2004, 08:47:08 PM »
Honestly, I'd stick to my normal routine, but do all the things I wanted to do but may have hesitated out of fear.

Like drive 100 mph on the 405, ride a roller coaster, fly around the world, get in a bar fight just for the heck of it, have sex with many women, things like that