Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What would you do if you were INVINCIBLE?!  (Read 1479 times)

thechoson

What would you do if you were INVINCIBLE?!
« on: August 05, 2004, 10:37:32 AM »
Not invisible, you perverts. Invincible. Though you might as well be the same.  NOTHING can kill you. You are immortal.

BUT, you are still constrained by the laws of physics and all that good *&^%.  Meaning you don't have super human strength to go pick up Dsong's huge head or super human eye sight to locate his miniscule cock.  You are human, in all regards, except you are immortal.

What would you do?  Anything immoral?  Try to take over the world? Or try to do some good, like fighting crime?

I for one would love pulling the super hero *&^%, make up a costume, and go around fighting crime and saving little babies.  And of course, banging hot Korean chicks.  I will leave world domination to George Bush

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
Re: What would you do if you were INVINCIBLE?!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 10:38:56 AM »
could one feel pain?
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

thechoson

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 10:40:37 AM »
could one feel pain?

hmm... good restraint question.

Yes, one CAN feel pain.  AND, you can lose limbs and *&^%.  So, they could toss you into a meat grinder and you'd get all grinded up, but you'd still be alive, but you wouldn't have a body anymore.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004, 10:43:15 AM »
could one feel pain?

Yes, one CAN feel pain.  AND, you can lose limbs and *&^%.  So, they could toss you into a meat grinder and you'd get all grinded up, but you'd still be alive, but you wouldn't have a body anymore.

you know...hmongs are like this.  thats why they never go away.  you can tear off ever limb on their body and they still keep going cuz theyre like maggots clinging to every piece or *&^% they can.  personally, i think a hmong circus would be damn entertaining...

one question though...if they toss you in a meat grinder and you come out as ground meat, do you piss from multiple places cuz your penis and bladder area all chopped up?  and how do you *&^%?

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 10:54:24 AM »
edit

buster

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2004, 11:48:59 AM »
Do you regenerate? I mean, if they ground you all up but you were still alive you wouldn't be able to do much, would you?

could one feel pain?

L1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2004, 11:50:41 AM »
I don't think that I would live much differently than I do now. I would try to learn new things all the time, otherwise I would be very bored.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2004, 11:51:21 AM »
I don't think that I would live much differently than I do now. I would try to learn new things all the time, otherwise I would be very bored.

youre a straight shooter arent you?  such innocence is hard to come by these days...keep it up girl.

DOWNY

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2004, 11:55:50 AM »
Wooo-eeee! Immortal you say? As in I can't die?!!? Good god man, can you even begin to imagine the drugs I would do?! The volumes?!! I would for sure drink like 10 fifths and then snort a pound of blow. Then I would puke on Louder Than Bombs, because he is a toolbox. Good thread choson.

L1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2004, 12:04:16 PM »
Wooo-eeee! Immortal you say? As in I can't die?!!? Good god man, can you even begin to imagine the drugs I would do?! The volumes?!! I would for sure drink like 10 fifths and then snort a pound of blow. Then I would puke on Louder Than Bombs, because he is a toolbox. Good thread choson.

Ahhh. But you could probably still go to jail and then just have to rot away for a life sentence in there.