Law School Discussion

ZACHARIAS MOUSSAOUI WILL BURN...

Re: ZACHARIAS MOUSSAOUI WILL BURN...
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2006, 02:37:22 PM »
You dont think it would be more beneficial if he were made to work 7, 12 hour shifts a week on constructing the new towers?  (and of course similar things after the completion)

nesnut

• Law School is thiiiiiiiis big!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2006, 02:39:10 PM »
You dont think it would be more beneficial if he were made to work 7, 12 hour shifts a week on constructing the new towers?  (and of course similar things after the completion)

:D that's a good idea- we can give him a work helmet with a little american flag taped to the side

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2006, 02:40:13 PM »
Spare the expense of the helmet, put one of those temporary tats of the american flag on his cheeks and send him to do our hard labor.

ADM

• AOL Instant Messenger - ninjasinpyjamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2006, 02:56:13 PM »

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2006, 07:47:10 PM »
wait, we still have death by burning at the stake?  i thought that was out of style.

aye am thinking of the burn of injection's chemicals to the muscle lining of the heart...let him suffocate and burn from within... >:(

halfjewhalfgoy

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2006, 07:52:23 PM »
I remember when tim mcveigh was executed everyone was calling in the local rock station dedicating highway to hell to him.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2006, 08:01:15 PM »
if some of the murdered people down on vesey and liberty street were brought back to life and had a choice (before their fate)...do it over and asked the question...

if someone plotted to kill you...and they were going to be successful.

which would you prefer...

a. you would be turned into pink mist
b. you would be disintegrated into ash
c. the person who plotted to murder you would be injected with chemicals to kill him.
d. the person who plotted to murder you gets to live in a cell for the rest of his life.

which do you think some of these people would pick?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2006, 07:53:46 PM »
"More tapes expected to be heard tomorrow and the prosecution says by the end of the sentencing phased about 45 witnesses will testify.

Moussaoui is the only one charged in connection with the September 11th attacks. The jury having found him responsible for at least one death in those attacks must now deci"de whether he deserves execution or life in prison."

better tread lightly...or appeal might be easy...

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2006, 08:09:52 PM »
torture him to death, that unhuman piece of s$%t...give him thousands of paper cuts until he bleeds to death...and while they're at it, take care of mumia too