Law School Discussion

The Official "I'm Going to Penn!" Thread

Re: The Official "I'm Going to Penn!" Thread
« Reply #730 on: August 28, 2006, 12:03:43 PM »
In other news, am i an idiot? I cant find this seating chart mechanism thing on my goat portal thingie. Prof Wax seems to think this is very imp... ?

you can't do it until tomorrow

nmb238

• View Profile
« Reply #731 on: August 28, 2006, 12:30:02 PM »
there you go.

I hear from current students that Prof Wax is not the nicest person in the world, but is fair. Perry is apparently boring and a lil bizarre. The rest remain a mystery. (Both are on ratemyprofs.com, but im just reporting what i heard from current 2Ls).

~n

« Reply #732 on: August 28, 2006, 02:32:32 PM »
Been out for a while, but glad to be back.

Finally got my comp up and working so I don't have to go over and use one of the comps by the goat. I'm in section 3 as well (D). Sounds like there are a lot of section 3 folk on here.

« Reply #733 on: August 29, 2006, 09:35:03 PM »
In other news, am i an idiot? I cant find this seating chart mechanism thing on my goat portal thingie. Prof Wax seems to think this is very imp... ?

you can't do it until tomorrow

do you know if it's up?  i can't find it either...

Towelie

• View Profile
« Reply #734 on: August 29, 2006, 10:31:07 PM »
LegApp,

Did everything work out with Bhakti? I hope I did everything right! I gave her food when I saw her last night but it was still there this morning. I gave her a treat both times too, but I made her do a trick first lol.

« Reply #735 on: August 29, 2006, 10:43:00 PM »
LegApp,

Did everything work out with Bhakti? I hope I did everything right! I gave her food when I saw her last night but it was still there this morning. I gave her a treat both times too, but I made her do a trick first lol.

Yes, thank you sooo much.  I think she didn't eat because she was nervous about spending the night alone, which is very rare for her... after I came back she followed me around for a bit, but now she's chilling on my bed as per usual.  Good job making her work for her treats--I always do, too!

I'm sad I missed the evening socials on Mon and tonight--were they fun?  We'll have to get a group out after tomorrow's event...

PS-- At my doc's appt today, he was like, "Be careful with your leg--don't get drunk."  I was like, "Ummm.... it's a little late for that!"  :D

Towelie

• View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 30, 2006, 08:10:08 AM »
haha I have been ditching some most of the events. Yesterday it was raining and I didn't feel like lugging myself to Univ. City and I also wasn't feeling bowling. But I am definitely going to the event tonight and then of course to orientation Thursday and Friday, so I'm sure I'll see you all there.

« Reply #737 on: August 30, 2006, 09:44:14 AM »
what are you guys going to wear tonight?  this "business casual" thing confuses me, since that'd normally mean a work-y skirt and blouse... but it's an evening event... don't want to look too business-y...

« Reply #738 on: August 30, 2006, 01:35:15 PM »
what are you guys going to wear tonight?  this "business casual" thing confuses me, since that'd normally mean a work-y skirt and blouse... but it's an evening event... don't want to look too business-y...

I'm going to wear a reasonably fancy skirt (not really fancy though) that looks more evening-y than business-y.  but i'm going to wear it with a tank top, so hopefully that will make it more casual.  and heels.

i wish i could wear heels  :'(

i think i'm stuck with sandals, since even teeny tiny heels hurt my knee when walking.  BOO.

Towelie

• View Profile
« Reply #739 on: August 30, 2006, 01:46:22 PM »
I'm wearing khakis and a button up shirt. I probably look like a tool, but I'll drink until I'm cool  :D