Law School Discussion

The Official "I'm Going to Penn!" Thread

Towlie

Re: The Official "I'm Going to Penn!" Thread
« Reply #420 on: June 12, 2006, 12:17:51 PM »
FYI:  Suddenly everything on Goat works using my Law Key.  I feel like a real student now! :)

;D

« Reply #421 on: June 12, 2006, 03:04:34 PM »
So, I've noticed a few people writing things that suggest it is possible to view a Facebook for our incoming class. Am I misunderstanding? If not, where do you find it? I checked Goat but didn't see it anywhere.

« Reply #422 on: June 13, 2006, 01:59:35 PM »
Ok, lets bump this thing back onto the 1st page, guys  ;).  Where did everyone go?  So, when is everyone moving to Philly?  I'll be moving into my apartment 8/15.

Towlie

« Reply #423 on: June 13, 2006, 02:02:39 PM »
I'm moving in on August 1st (the first day I can at my apartment). I'm excited!

« Reply #424 on: June 13, 2006, 02:03:41 PM »
Ok, lets bump this thing back onto the 1st page, guys  ;).  Where did everyone go?  So, when is everyone moving to Philly?  I'll be moving into my apartment 8/15.

The stuff goes in on August 1, but I'll be commuting back to NYC during the week.  I'm totally available for weekend fun in August!

Question: what are you guys doing for moving?  Getting the full service deal will exceed $600, so I was thinking of renting the van/truck myself and hiring a few burly men in Philly...

Towlie

« Reply #425 on: June 13, 2006, 02:05:57 PM »

The stuff goes in on August 1, but I'll be commuting back to NYC during the week.  I'm totally available for weekend fun in August!

Question: what are you guys doing for moving?  Getting the full service deal will exceed $600, so I was thinking of renting the van/truck myself and hiring a few burly men in Philly...

If I was anywhere close to burly I'd help you. I'm renting a UHAUL and I think my step-dad is going to help me move in. I'm hoping that's enough, but it's going to be a lot of hard work.

nmb238

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 13, 2006, 02:06:40 PM »
My place becomes available on Aug 1, but I am leaving my job Aug 18, so I will start moving stuff in the following week, will fully arrive for the first day of orientation. Excited much?

The house I am living in is awesome- VERY nice, furnished and cheap. Subletting from professors your cousin knows cuz hes a phd student there? Awesome. Its basically on 42nd and Locust, really close to North edge of campus, still a good 15 min walk from the law quad but doable.

Im getting anxious to know our schedules and professors- i know we dont find out until we get there but Im already researching the faculty who teach the 1L classes and mentally hoping for one or the other....

« Reply #427 on: June 13, 2006, 02:09:23 PM »
Everyone who's living in the Rittenhouse/Fitler Sq area: raise your hands!

<----------**throws hands in the air**

Towlie

« Reply #428 on: June 13, 2006, 02:30:39 PM »
<---- Raises hand  :D

« Reply #429 on: June 13, 2006, 02:34:34 PM »
<---- Raises hand  :D

You are first my list of people to call to walk my dog  ;)