Law School Discussion

Ole Miss

Ole Miss
« on: April 06, 2006, 04:34:04 PM »
Rejected by Ole Miss... via email, I inquird earlier in the week about a decision through email.

Well, that's a wrap... I'm officially headed to Columbia.

GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!

Re: Ole Miss
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 04:49:00 PM »
Sorry to hear that

bama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 04:51:05 PM »
Don't sweat it, their football team sucks anyway....  Thats all that matters in the south :D 

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 04:56:33 PM »
Don't sweat it, their football team sucks anyway....  Thats all that matters in the south :D 

Haha ... Exactly, if Brent Schaeffer couldn't be good with the people surrounding him at UTK... he'll be even worse at Ole Miss. Hotty Potty. Hey Ole Miss, got a mascot?

Spurrier or Orgerson/Shrek? I think I'll take the Ole Ball Coach.

At least I'm not bitter or anything... haha.

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 09:44:53 PM »
Hey I am sorry to hear about that!  Booo Ole Miss!

USC kicks ass, and they have great placement in the greatest place to live in the south, Charleston...actually I think one of the greatest towns in the country.  I am sure you will have a great time there!  Oh yeah, and being able to root for a football team that wins more than..i don't know...four games a season.

But Ole Miss's loss, and congrats on making a decison with South Carolina!

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 06:45:18 AM »
Hey I am sorry to hear about that!  Booo Ole Miss!

USC kicks ass, and they have great placement in the greatest place to live in the south, Charleston...actually I think one of the greatest towns in the country.  I am sure you will have a great time there!  Oh yeah, and being able to root for a football team that wins more than..i don't know...four games a season.

But Ole Miss's loss, and congrats on making a decison with South Carolina!

Haha.. I know... Exactly. Chucktown or Tupelo? Columbia or Jackson? Biloxi or Myrtle Beach? What was I thinking this whole time?? Haha...

Best of luck at Tulane. Have fun in N'awlins... and getting off for spring break AND for mardi gras!