Law School Discussion

IF UR A VIRGIN...

Mr. Pink

• @#!* YOU! @#!* YOU! I'M f-in' DYING HERE! I'M FU
    • View Profile
Re: IF UR A VIRGIN...
« Reply #140 on: April 06, 2006, 07:48:39 PM »
LOL, I do have some skillz.

Iím sorry, I really wanted to find this thread funny but Iíd heard so much about it before I got here that I think my expectations were too high.  I donít believe for a second that the OP is the real deal.  While I wasnít terribly impressed, he must have some kind to talent to get the thread going like he has.  Good job.  I was impressed with this:

go back from whence u came

http://www.lawstudentparadise.com/forums/law-students-general-discussion/6402-top-100-law-schools.html

watmon
4LawSchool Rookie

watmon is on a distinguished road

top 100 law schools ....
if ur in a top 100 law school, is that the best place ot be? or should one aim for atleast top 50 ?

Do you have an account there?

Of course not, there was a thread that compared LSD to LSP, so I went to check what the fuss was about.  Their highest poster has 1890 post, not too exciting place.

Mr. Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 06, 2006, 08:06:01 PM »
LOL, I do have some skillz.

Iím sorry, I really wanted to find this thread funny but Iíd heard so much about it before I got here that I think my expectations were too high.  I donít believe for a second that the OP is the real deal.  While I wasnít terribly impressed, he must have some kind to talent to get the thread going like he has.  Good job.  I was impressed with this:

go back from whence u came

http://www.lawstudentparadise.com/forums/law-students-general-discussion/6402-top-100-law-schools.html

watmon
4LawSchool Rookie

watmon is on a distinguished road

top 100 law schools ....
if ur in a top 100 law school, is that the best place ot be? or should one aim for atleast top 50 ?

Do you have an account there?

Of course not, there was a thread that compared LSD to LSP, so I went to check what the fuss was about.  Their highest poster has 1890 post, not too exciting place.

I have an account there.

Blasphemy!!!

« Reply #142 on: April 06, 2006, 08:52:40 PM »
What a great thread!  I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

To the OP...go to your school's undergrad and find some gold-diggers-in-training...you know the type...girls that want to date guys with cash but don't quite know the game yet.  Talk lots about how you're are a law student and how when you are a laywer you will be making six figs to start out.  Talk about getting onto a 7 year partner track and all that jazz.  Get a business card made up if you can.  Not knowing any better (that a real gold digger doesn't date guys until they actually have money) they will be more than willing to give it up.

HTH

watmon

« Reply #143 on: April 06, 2006, 09:29:39 PM »
im just joking, im goin not goin to any school yet, but ive applied to some tier 2. sorry for the jokes.

Mr. Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 07, 2006, 04:34:12 AM »
What a great thread!  I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

To the OP...go to your school's undergrad and find some gold-diggers-in-training...you know the type...girls that want to date guys with cash but don't quite know the game yet.  Talk lots about how you're are a law student and how when you are a laywer you will be making six figs to start out.  Talk about getting onto a 7 year partner track and all that jazz.  Get a business card made up if you can.  Not knowing any better (that a real gold digger doesn't date guys until they actually have money) they will be more than willing to give it up.

HTH

you know the game well.

nesnut

• Law School is thiiiiiiiis big!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 07, 2006, 09:42:14 AM »
and so the thread comes to a close-

im just joking, im goin not goin to any school yet, but ive applied to some tier 2. sorry for the jokes.

I must say, it has been a good one-  :D

JaimeNina

« Reply #146 on: April 07, 2006, 10:27:30 AM »

::)

Saying you've been admitted to law school is a joke? That's funny?

I thought that saying something untrue and trying to pass it off as the truth was called a lie.

watmon

« Reply #147 on: April 07, 2006, 01:17:10 PM »

::)

Saying you've been admitted to law school is a joke? That's funny?

I thought that saying something untrue and trying to pass it off as the truth was called a lie.

wats the difference between tier 2 and 1 schools ?

Mr. Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 07, 2006, 03:21:04 PM »

wats the difference between tier 2 and 1 schools ?

T1: ranked 1-50
T2: ranked 51-100

Let this thread die people.

revelareveritas

• Something strange is afoot at the Circle K...
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 07, 2006, 03:31:33 PM »
lalalala