Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: i'm not good at starting new topics....  (Read 4770 times)

NYKnicks

Re: i'm not good at starting new topics....
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2004, 02:58:15 PM »
The wonders of a single letter change. can't you call it a "bang" too?

ttiwed

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2004, 03:04:14 PM »
is that canto?

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2004, 03:06:51 PM »
i think its hmong.  i remember thechoson's sister saying 'you have a huge bang'...but it sounded more like 'ummm.uummm um mannaumm' since her mouth was full.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

NYKnicks

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2004, 03:07:28 PM »
no, its a "bang" as in a stick you Diao Tou. <---male private part head. Damn, I'm getting all the variations out today, look what you did.

mukhia

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2004, 03:13:24 PM »
no, its a "bang" as in a stick you Diao Tou. <---male private part head. Damn, I'm getting all the variations out today, look what you did.

waaah, lay cong mut ye?   :o

buster

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2004, 03:19:36 PM »
This from the bulge guy!?

that is the most grotesque thing ever. no emoticon can express the repugnance i am experiencing right now.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2004, 03:21:05 PM »
dsong. that is the most grotesque thing ever. no emoticon can express the repugnance i am experiencing right now. i'm bambarassed for you for bringing it up and for sodashi for eating it.  :-[ :-[ :-[

you know you have that pic off that website as your desktop background right now.  admit it, you dirty hmong.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

ttiwed

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2004, 03:30:51 PM »
This from the bulge guy!?

that is the most grotesque thing ever. no emoticon can express the repugnance i am experiencing right now.

awesome. i've always aspired to be knows as a ____ guy. might as well have it be "bulge."

dsong. that is the most grotesque thing ever. no emoticon can express the repugnance i am experiencing right now. i'm bambarassed for you for bringing it up and for sodashi for eating it.  :-[ :-[ :-[

you know you have that pic off that website as your desktop background right now.  admit it, you dirty hmong.

*&^%. theres a picture??? good thing i didn't click on the link. i just saw "foreskin" and i knew right away where you were going with that.

what tone? don't you mean "gui tou?" you sick monkey.

waaah, lay cong mut ye?   :o

sorry muk, i don't speak hmong...

mukhia

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2004, 03:41:27 PM »
You rat bastard, Dewitt!  It's cantonese! 

ttiwed

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2004, 09:39:41 PM »
canto eh? well then "lay hay nay gay aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh (in guttural, fluctuating tone of voice)" to you too!  :-*