Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: i'm not good at starting new topics....  (Read 4606 times)

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
Re: i'm not good at starting new topics....
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2004, 01:56:27 PM »
dsong. that is the most grotesque thing ever. no emoticon can express the repugnance i am experiencing right now. i'm bambarassed for you for bringing it up and for sodashi for eating it.  :-[ :-[ :-[

besides, has anyone ever heard of showering? plus, choson said in korea they don't cut. therefore, this statement...

arent you sick of eating smegma?  come and get some real korean love...all 2.5 inches.

...is false.

not true.  im cut.  but the doc made the cut too deep.  why the @#!* do you think im 2.5 inches?
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

sodashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2004, 01:58:30 PM »
dewitt be embarassed!

and most asians are cut... right? they said back then it was a health thingy that people did it. right? am i wrong?
*&^%. i'm always wrong.

ttiwed

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2004, 02:02:55 PM »
i dunno. i wasn't born in asia. but choson was and he wasn't cut till he came here to america in the 6th grade.

DAMN YOU CHOSON FOR STICKING YOUR CIRCUMCISION STORY IN MY MIND.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2004, 02:04:07 PM »
i dunno. i wasn't born in asia. but choson was and he wasn't cut till he came here to america in the 6th grade.

dont blame cho for you thinking about choson's jaj.  blame yourself. 

ttiwed

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2004, 02:04:31 PM »
dsong. that is the most grotesque thing ever. no emoticon can express the repugnance i am experiencing right now. i'm bambarassed for you for bringing it up and for sodashi for eating it.  :-[ :-[ :-[

besides, has anyone ever heard of showering? plus, choson said in korea they don't cut. therefore, this statement...

arent you sick of eating smegma?  come and get some real korean love...all 2.5 inches.

...is false.

not true.  im cut.  but the doc made the cut too deep.  why the @#!* do you think im 2.5 inches?

2.5 inches... 3 inches... which one is it??? you bitched me out last week for saying 2.5. now you're changing your male private part size again???

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2004, 02:05:10 PM »

...is false.

2.5 inches... 3 inches... which one is it??? you bitched me out last week for saying 2.5. now you're changing your male private part size again???

its 2.5 now.  AC is blasting in the office

ttiwed

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2004, 02:05:47 PM »

so jaj means male private part. teach me more korean dsong.

thechoson

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2004, 02:07:36 PM »

jaji is male private part. boji is dsong

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2004, 02:09:17 PM »

jaji is male private part. boji is dsong

dewitt, no...boji is what you and i eat during sex.  jaji is what thechoson eats.

ttiwed

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2004, 02:51:38 PM »
dewitt be embarassed!

and most asians are cut... right? they said back then it was a health thingy that people did it. right? am i wrong?
*&^%. i'm always wrong.

whoops sorry, nobody adressed your question sodashi. i think mukhia can answer that one. she lived in asia all the way up to college. muk -- what's your take?

dsong, thats interesting jaji is male private part in korean. cause jiji is male private part in mandarin.